12.

Minho's Pov:
I was walking near the lake. I wanted to think. I'm so confused about my own feelings. I hate Jisung. I think...

It was so dark so i decided to leave and go to the house.

When I arrived infront of the house, i didn't see any lights. I openned the door and got inside. I heared someone taking shower. Probably Hyunjin.

I laid down in my bed and closed my eyes.

Jisung's Pov:
I finished shower. I turned off the water and grabbed the towel. I put it around my waist than got out of the bathroom.

I was walking to my bed when i saw someone below my bed.

"YAAH, WHO IS THIS?WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!" I grabbed a vase that was on out tabble.

"What the fuck Jisung?!" said someome

Wait who is this and why does they know my name?!!!

"Get up slowly and let me see your face. I will kill you with this vase !!!!"

"Omg, shut the fuck up. You want to kill me? Look at your body, it's tiny" then they got up and i saw his face

Wait. Oh. It's Minho

It's so emberrassing...

"Ohh, haha, it's you Minho..." i tried to laugh a little.

"Wow thank you for not killing me dumbass."

I just rolled my eyes and put the vase on the tabble.

"By the way, what are you doing? Going out of the bathroom in just a towel around your waist?"

I looked at him. He was looking at my body with a smirk on his face.

Then i realised. I'm really in just a towel.

THIS CAN'T TURN MORE EMBARRASSING ANYMORE.

"Oh shit, close your eyes you prick. Leave me alone."

"Now i need to close my eyes? Don't act innocent. I know what you want to do" he started coming closer to my body and face.

"You know nothing Lee Minho. So leave this attitude now and just leave me alone" he is so close to my face. He put one of his hand on my hips.

He leaned to my ear and whispered.

"You won't say this when we are in bed love"

WHAT THE FUCK MINHO. AND WHY IS MY HEART LIKE THIS? I WIL DIE?

I just standed there shocked and he went into the bathroom. Jesus.

Minho's Pov:

WHAT.
DID.
I.
DO.
?.

429 words❤️