10.

Minho's Pov:
I was now talking with Chan and Hyunjin. Felix is now beside Jisung, Changbin and a kid who i don't know.

Jisung is still in my hoodie but that's okay i guess because it's hot for me.

We ate and things like that, everyone was enjoyimg the night.

"Class, let's sing something. Does anyone have a song in their mind?" Asked the teacher

"Let's sing close to you from that kdrama" someome said

I actually like that song, and i know the lyrics too.

(You can play the music when you read this part :))

We started singing. It's really relaxing. I like this even though i didn't want to come here.

I looked at Jisung who was singing too. He looked calm. Beautiful...

Oh Minho....

I'm singing while looking at him. I didn't even realise he looked at me. We started to make eye contact while singing.

It's so hard to hate him. He annoys me everytime. In the morming i was saying shit things to him but now here i am thinking he looks beautitul...

Everyone stopped singing because the song was over but I kept looking in his eyes. You literally could see stars in his eyes.

He smiled at me. HE SMILED!!!!!
i felt myself smiling too so i decided to look away now. Jesus

Jisung's Pov:

We almost kept looking in eachothers eyes for 2 minutes. I needed to smile. This was just so good. Looking at him.

He smiled too than looked away. I almost laughed a little. I looked away too.

I felt stares on my body. It was Felix.

"Bro, what was this all? I thought sou hate him?!"

"I hate him Felix. It was just a pretty good moment. I did that just because of that.

"You keep telling me this. You don't hate him if you smiling at him"

"Okay, that's enough. Why don't we just start talking about you and your future husband hmm?"

He blushed. Hahh, i got him

"Oh shut up Han jisung"

"Hahaa, i got you Lee Felix, i got you" i started laughing while hugging him.

"Stop you little shit" he's laughing too now.

I looked over at Minho again who was already looking at me but when he realised i's looking he jut got up and started walking to the lake near

Weird.

390 words
Hope you like this