43

LAST CHAPTER

2 years later
Josephine's POV
I woke up to Emmett and the kids in the kitchen giggling away.I smiled wondering what I did to deserve this happiness that's now my life.I changed my clothes slipping into a red lace set and the matching wrap dress.I tamed my bed head and walked downstairs to see Emmett with the kids on the island stools.Emmett caught my gaze first winking at me.

Good morning petal and baby boy I murmured and the kids both giggled as I smothered them in kisses.

Momma they giggled happily.Rowan lifted his arms and I cradled him to my chest making my coffee for the morning as Aria went back to watching Emmett cook.She was still a daddy's girl.Emmett had sold the club to another Dominant and the club was thriving.

"What's for breakfast"

"Strawberry pancakes momma"

"Ooh petal's favorite it must be her turn to pick breakfast"

"Yes petal won fair and square at Rock Paper Scissors and she told Rowan he could pick dinner isn't that right Ro"

"Yes daddy"

"That was nice of sissy"

"Yes momma told sissy tank you"

"Very good baby boy..petal what fruit today"

"Can I have a banana mommy"

"Of course..Ro would you like an apple or raspberries"

"Raspberry pease momma"

"Okay Ro..juice or milk or water"

"Mommy can I have strawberry kiwi juice"

"Momma I want milk"I got both their cups together as Emmett assembled our plates.I kissed him and he chuckled.

Good morning he murmured as we parted.

Good morning I whispered and his eyes fell to my swollen bust.Rowan was benefiting from extra breastfeeding but was growing incredibly fast from how small he was at birth.I leaned into Emmett watching the kids eat.After we all had breakfast and I cleaned up the kitchen we went outside for some outdoor playtime.The kids playing on their playground as Emmett swung us on our hammock.I sighed and Emmett kissed my head gently.

"Something wrong my love"

"No I'm just happy"

"Me too baby"

After a long nap at home the kids decided they wanted to go to our local aquarium.I buckled Rowan in his stroller as Aria held onto Emmett's hand tightly.She had my social anxiety which made me nervous for her to be starting school soon.I didn't want her to be nervous she was my sweet innocent little girl.Emmett kept us all close helping us with our bands and his hand lingered on my lower back making me slightly relax as we walked to the first exhibit.It was blue tang fish.Aria called all of them Dory.We walked through the underground tank which housed all their sting rays and sharks along with an assortment of fish.

Momma Rowan whined from his stroller.

"Yes Ro"

Want out here whined as he watched Emmett and Aria touch the glass.

"Okay baby hang on"I unclipped him and he pressed his face to the glass.

Daddy look a turtle Aria squealed and I smiled softly.

Yeah Petal a turtle that's amazing look it's even a sea turtle.She only nodded in response her eyes the size of saucers.Rowan was more intrigued by the sting rays than anything.

Daddy carry me he mumbled going to Emmett as he scooped them both up.We finished the aquarium and had a quick lunch.We went to the grocery store and target.Emmett carried in all the groceries and then the kids who passed out in their car seats.I laid Rowan in his bed and Emmett did the same for Aria.While I organized all our groceries Emmett was watching me.

"Why are you staring at me"

"Because your beautiful baby"

"Any one ever tell you that your a suck up"

"Only to you baby I love you"

"I love you too"I started dinner which was roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans.It was the only veggie both kids approved of.I got dinner all situated and in the oven.I relaxed cuddling into Emmett as his hand rubbed my back.

"Can I ask you a question"

"Of course baby"

"Can we have another baby or at least consider it"

"You'd want another baby"

"Well id like to talk about it at least..have a tie breaker but also another little bundle running around the house"

"I am pretty attached to our bundles"I giggled and he smiled down at me.

"Of course we can have another baby princess"

"Want to start now"

"Naughty girl but I thought you'd never ask"I squealed as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to our room.I whimpered and moaned as he kissed me undressing me with ease.My fingers fumbled with his buttons and he helped me undressing down to just his boxers while I laid naked beneath him.

Good girl he murmured as he parted my legs and I moaned softly fisting the sheets as he slid deep in a simple thrust.I whimpered how did two little words make me see stars so much.He positioned my legs how he wanted and I whimpered as he started thrusting quickly making me gasp my orgasm building as he took a nipple in his mouth his tongue twirling around it.

Oh I whimpered and my body arched as he thrusted faster.

Oh daddy I whimpered clawing at his back.

Let it go princess be a good girl and finish for daddy he murmured nipping at my ear softly.I moaned softly throwing my head back into our pillows as I felt his orgasm through my own.Emmett groaned softly into my breasts.

God I panted as we laid still for a couple minutes and then Emmett started the shower water.

"Good night Ro"

"Goodnight momma..love you"

"Love you too Ro get some sleep"I kissed his head shutting his door quietly before walking into Aria's room to see Emmett just finishing her bed time story.She was half asleep and we both kissed her cheeks softly before closing her door gently.We finished picking up from dinner and put away the leftovers.We both got ready for bed and Emmett was spooning me.I traced his tattoos on his forearm that were the kids names.

Goodnight baby he murmured kissing my hair.

"Goodnight my love"He turned my head kissing me gently before we both fell asleep.

THE END THANK UOU DO MUCH FOR ALL FHE READS AND THE PATIENCE! I'VE BEEN STUCK ON THIS CHAPTER FOR SO LONG