33.

Emmett's POV
DADA Aria squealed as I seen Josephine feeding her.
"Petal finish your breakfast okay and then daddy will hold you"She giggled and I kissed both of them.
"There's fresh bagels on the counter"
"Hm thank you"
"Your welcome"
"Mama want"
"What do you want petal"I seen Aria's fingers point towards me and I chuckled.
"Do you want to try the bagel"
"Yes peas"I offered her a bite of mine and she smacked her hands on her high chair tray as she chewed.
"Is it yummy petal"
"Yes peas dada more"
"Here she can have the rest of mine I'm done"I nodded and watched her carefully as she ate some of Josephine's bagel.
Mm yummy yummy I hummed and Aria giggled.
"Dada try bite of petal"
"Mm thank you petal"She giggled and I smiled down at her.
"What are you and momma going to do today petal"She giggled at me as I wiped her mouth and took her out of her high chair.She snuggled into me and I kissed her small blonde head.
Dada go bye bye she whimpered her baby blues boring into me.
"Daddy has to go to work petal"
No she fussed and I kissed her fingers.
"I'm sorry petal daddy will be back soon"She cried as I set her down and she grasped my suit pants.She started sobbing as Josephine picked her up.
Sh petal it's okay Josephine whispered kissing her head gently as she gave Aria her blanket and stuffed bunny.
Dada Aria sobbed.I stayed quiet and watched Josephine soothe Aria eventually and she was nursing.
I love you I whispered.
"I love you too Em"We kissed and Josephine grabbed my suit jacket.
"What's wrong flower"
"Give me another kiss please daddy"I cupped her cheek and locked our lips.I squeezed her ass generously and she moaned against my mouth.I left for work and heard a tap on the glass and I seen Aria waving sadly at me.I blew her a kiss and she blew one back before pressing her lips to the glass.
*
Josephine's POV
Dada dada Aria mumbled and I smiled as I made lunch.
"Are you a daddy's girl petal"
Momma yes I love daddy she whispered.
"Daddy loves you too petal"
Dadddy she squealed and ran for Emmett's arms as he picked her up holding her close.She squealed and Emmett pressed kisses along her cheeks.
"Mm look momma made you dinner petal"Emmett strapped her in her high chair and I fed her macaroni and cheese with hot dogs.
Tank you momma Aria giggled and I smiled.
"Your welcome petal"I handed Emmett his
"Thank you baby"
"Your welcome Em..I'm gonna take a hot bath is that alright"
"Yes of course baby go relax I have her under control"
"Okay"I walked upstairs to our private bathroom and started the water in the tub watching it fill with hot water.I added the Lush bath oil picking a random scent.I undressed slowly and slid into the tub sighing quietly as I put my hair in a messy bun.I could hear Emmett and Aria laughing and I smiled.Aria is such a little daddy's girl.I enjoyed my soak for awhile before I eventually got out and slipped on some shorts and a T-shirt as I walked downstairs to seen the kitchen spotless.I walked into the living room and smiled softly.Aria was passed out in Emmett's arms as he was asleep too.I took the throw off the back of the chair and covered them both with it.I kissed Aria's forehead and Emmett's before walking into mine and Emmett's room folding and putting away the rest of the clean laundry.
Hey Emmett murmured and I jumped as he nudged me.I noticed he had Aria and I stepped out of his way as he laid her down gently.
I walked out and he turned on her night light and shut her door gently.