25.

Three months later(she's about four months along)
Josephine's POV
"Oh mirate cariño eres impresionante(Oh look at you honey you are stunning)"
"Gracias camila tu tambien(Thank you Camilla you do too)"
"Como te sientes(How are you feeling)"
"Nuestro hijo te está tratando bien(Our son treating you right)"
"Papi I treat her like a princess.I learned from the best"
"No olvides quién te enseñó hijo.(Do not forget who taught you son)"
"Of course Papi come in"
"Mamí we need to talk"
"What about honey"
"Josephine is worried you guys will be upset if we don't get married before we have the baby"
"We live in different times honey you wait til you are both ready"
"Mamí we are ready she just wants the nice dress and everything else"
"Son then do the courthouse wedding and we will have a party after the baby arrives"
"You promise your okay with that?Papi you too"
"Yes we are just excited for our first grandchild"
"We came with gifts for the princesa"
"Juan it could be a boy"
"I can feel it in my bones mi amor we are going to have a granddaughter"
"If you say so you knew Diego was going to be a girl as well and he most definitely is not"
"Where is your brother anyways he should be here"
"He's on his way or at least he told us that about an hour ago"
"Oh good good now move out of the kitchen I'll make everyone something to eat"
"I can help Camilla"
"Oh honey sit sit"
"Please let me Emmett doesn't let me do anything"
"Okay I'm just going to whip up some chicken tostadas with guacamole and beans"
"Sounds delicious"I started the guacamole and Camilla did most of the main things since she was independent in the kitchen.She spread the beans on and then the guacamole as the chicken cooked.
"Do you want to make the pico de Gallo"
"Of course"I made the pico de Gallo and she assembled the tostadas.I set the table and Diego walked in with Mia.
"Hola coma Estas(hello how are you)"
"We are good just in time for dinner son"
"Perfect"We all sat down and we ate in silence for the most part.Emmett made me sit as Mia helped Camilla with cleaning up.
"Em your making me look bad your engaged and pregnant.Mia is going to start asking soon"
"She's been with your ass for 7 years son that woman deserves a damn ring"
"Papi we've talked about this"
"Yes I know"I rolled my eyes and Emmett's thumb ran over my stomach.I stood and Emmett smiled.
"Where are you going"
"I have to pee"
"Okay"I nodded and walked away to our bathroom.My fingers sprawled our on my bump and I gasped.
Emmett I yelled and I heard quick footsteps.
"What's wrong baby"
"The baby it's kicking"I pressed his hand to my stomach feeling the small flutters and he chuckled.
Wow that's amazing baby we made this he whispered tugging up my T-shirt and pressing both hands to my stomach.I giggled and nodded.
"Oh baby girl don't cry"He wiped tears that I didn't know were falling and I hugged him.
"I love you.I couldn't imagine our life without this little bundle"
"I love you too Em"
**
Emmett's POV
I watched my two loves closely.Josephine was asleep as long as our baby would let her be.I kissed her head and tucked a curl behind her ear.I was having some trouble sleeping so I walked into my office closing my door quietly.I opened my laptop to see Josephine was on a baby website again looking at items we would need for the nursery.My phone beeped with a security breech at the office and not even two seconds later police were calling my phone.
"Hello"
"Mr.Stone I'm so sorry to wake you with bad news but your building was robbed on 14th and Greyson"
"I'll be right down"
"Yes sir"I walked into our room to see Josephine awake.
"Baby girl why aren't you sleeping"
"I can ask you the same thing"
"The office was broken into"
"What"
"Yes I need to go down there"
"I'll go with you"
"Are you sure"
"Yes I'm sure"She slid into some leggings a T-shirt and I pulled on my jeans and a T-shirt.We left quickly and I armed our alarm system.
Wow Josephine whispered and I bawled my fists.There were busted windows and doors.
Stay close to me alright I murmured as I opened her door and helped her out.
"I will"I walked up to the Sargent and he frowned.
"I'm sorry sir three of them escaped"
"How many were there"
"6 in total we seen they are already in questioning"
"Good"
"Now most items stolen were electronics but we noticed some damages to employee's personal belongings"
"Sarge there's been another hit"
"Where"
"Maple and 32nd house number 4300
"Get on it"
"That's our house"
"I'm sorry boys put a hustle they are our runaways"I held Josephine closer to my chest glad she didn't stay home because she could of been hurt.She held onto my shirt tightly and we walked through the building.I rubbed my temple and sighed.It wasn't as much damage since they only got through the first floor which meant my office wasn't touched along with the other 2 floors.I carried Josephine out who was falling asleep as we talked.I dialed Vivian and she picked up.
"Are you and David safe"
"Yes we are safe are you safe"
"They hit my office first so we are both safe here"
"Oh thank god your both safe"
"They caught them so we are getting clothes ready"
"I'll get us a room we'll be home in 15 we can all drive together"
*
I put Vivian and David in a suite and did the same for Josephine and I.Josephine was old cold and I sent out a company email saying what happened and the office would be closed for a couple days til everything was replaced and repaired.
"Em are you okay"
"I'm alright baby girl"
"Are Viv and David okay"
"Yes baby they are a little shaken up but okay"
"We are in your hotel"
"Yes we are baby"
Come snuggle me please she whispered and I shut off my phone climbing in bed next to her.She nuzzled into me and dozed back off eventually.