30.

Emmett's POV
I stood at the trellis visiting with family my little petal in my arms.She was snug in her swaddle and had just fallen back asleep.Today was the day of mine and Josephine's wedding well our vow renewal.I watched my wife scramble around our bedroom from the window.I couldn't see her dress but I kept seeing her shadow going back and forth.I smiled as my mother came and took Aria from my arms.
"Its time honey"I nodded and she held Aria in her arms as she took her seat next to my father and brother.The back doors opened and I think my jaw hit the ground.She smiled at me softly her eyes shining.She had a beautiful bouquet of dahlias and wildflowers.She walked by herself and I helped her up onto the small platform not wanting her to fall.
"You look stunning baby girl"
"Thank you Em you look very handsome too"
"See I clean up nice"She giggled and took my hand.
"Thank you for joining us today for vow renewal process for Mr.Emmett Stone and Josephine Stone..the couples have wrote their own vows so they have the floor.Mr.Stone you may go first"
"My promise to you is simple,I'll endure you til the end.I'll be your one and only, your lover and your friend.I'll listen and nurture,I'll fight and I'll be true.I'll do my equal share and I will never give up on you.I'll do my very best to fulfill your every need and walk beside you hand and hand.I'll help you succeed and I'll be your constant equal.I'll give you room to grow and I'll tend to you when you are sick,build you up when you are low.I stand before these witnesses and I say to you no matter the hard times we face our love will make it to the end"I wiped Josephine's tears and she had sniffled.
"Mrs.Stone it's your turn now"
"Thank you"
"I promise to give you the very best of me and only ask of you no more than you can give.I promise to respect you as your own person and to realize that your interests,desires and needs are no less important than my own.I promise to share with you my time and attention to bring you joy,strength and imagination to our relationship.I promise to keep myself open to you,to let you see through the window to my innermost fears and feelings,secrets and dreams.I promise to grow along with you,to be willing to face change in order to keep our adventure alive.I promise to be your partner and equal in all things.I promise to love you in the good and bad times completely and forever"
"Beautiful vows from both the bride and groom"I nodded and squeezed Josephine's fingers.
"Now to put the rings back in place"I pulled both rings out of my inner suit pocket and handed Josephine mine as I held onto her's.I let her slide mine on first and then I did hers.She wiped a tear off my cheek that I didn't even feel falling.I kissed her hand gently and she smiled.
"You may now kiss the bride Mr.Stone"I pulled Josephine close to me and locked our lips.She threw her arms around my neck as I held her tightly.
So so beautiful I whispered and she nodded.
I love you she whispered and I kissed her again.
I love you most I whispered in her ear.I carried her down the aisle in my arms and she giggled.
Your so extra she giggled as I dropped her on the bed gently.
"Let's get you out of this dress it's way to hot for you to be walking in it"
"Unzip me please"I unzipped her dress and helped her out of it and I sat on the bed taking in her lace lingerie set.
Holy fuck baby girl you look so delectable I growled and she shrieked as I put her beneath me placing hot wet kisses all over her body.She moaned softly and I could hear my little petal crying.
"She's awake"
Will you bring her up here and I'll nurse her Josephine whispered and I nodded.
"Mamí I'll take her"
"Was just coming to find you"
"We will be down in 15"
"Sounds good honey"I handed Aria to Josephine who started nursing her walking onto our closet her dress for tonight dangling by her fingers.

"Mamí I'll take her""Was just coming to find you""We will be down in 15""Sounds good honey"I handed Aria to Josephine who started nursing her walking onto our closet her dress for tonight dangling by her fingers

I burped Aria and I watched Josephine twirl.
"Oh your so gorgeous baby girl"
"Thank you"I kissed her and she squealed when I cupped her bottom.
Mm Em I whimpered.
**
"Did you have fun baby girl"
So fun so much dancing she giggled and I unzipped her dress and took off her sandals.I wiped away her makeup gently and took out her bun.
"Goodnight my sweet flower"
Goodnight daddy I'm so happy she whispered.
"Me too baby girl get some rest"
**
Sh petal daddy's here daddy's here I whispered picking up Aria who was crying.
Oh petal it's okay your safe I whispered as I changed her wet diaper.She settled and I smiled softly down at her.
"Let's get you a bottle you must be hungry petal"I heated a bottle of Josephine's breastmilk in the bottle warmer and I sat in the rocking chair in her room.I rocked her gently and she took the bottle.
Good girl I whispered as I patted her butt gently.I heard quick footsteps and smiled as my flower came in the room.
"Hi sweet girl why aren't you sleeping"
Missed you she mumbled climbing in my lap and I kissed her hair.
She's perfect isn't she Josephine murmured as her delicate fingers held Aria's bottle as I wrapped an arm around her waist so she didn't fall off my lap.
"Yes baby girl she is absolutely perfect"I laid Aria back in her crib that was in our room and tucked Josephine back in.
"Go back to sleep my love"She nodded and closed her eyes.Her body wrapped around me like ivy.I shut off our lamp and went back to sleep myself.