35.

Josephine's POV
I woke up to Emmett pulling my hips closer and to feel his tongue tracing my little clit.
Good morning I gasped.
Good morning baby he murmured and he sucked hard on my clit making me tense up and moan loudly.
"Sh flower don't make daddy gag you"
I'm sorry daddy it feels so good I whimpered and he chuckled as I shivered when he spread my legs farther apart.
So much honey for me baby he groaned softly and I whimpered as he teased me.
Yes I gasped as he slid up my body pressing open mouth kisses up my stomach and up my breasts.
Daddy please I need to be fucked I whimpered and he kissed me.
"Who am I to say no to my precious flower"I closed my eyes in bliss as he filled me in one quick thrust.

He pinned my hands down with his and I gasped into his kiss was that was dominating daring me to challenge him but I knew better he would punish me as soon as I tried and it would not be a light spanking

He pinned my hands down with his and I gasped into his kiss was that was dominating daring me to challenge him but I knew better he would punish me as soon as I tried and it would not be a light spanking.He'd put me right in my place as his submissive wife.
So tight he growled as he picked up speed and I moaned as he nipped and sucked softly at my neck.
Yes that's my good girl he growled when I tilted my neck letting him cover my left side with hickies.
Daddy please I whimpered when I felt the familiar coil start to tighten in my stomach.
Yes baby yes he growled he growled when I exploded around him and he filled me.
Fuck I cried out and he slowed his pace.
Are you alright baby he whispered as he pulled out gently.
I'm okay I whispered my chest rising and falling quickly.
Was I to fast he murmured pulling me up and carrying me to the shower.
"No Em I'm okay honest just a little sore but I needed that badly"
"I love you"
"I love you too Em"I sighed contently as he washed my body gently his hands sliding over every curve of my body as he washed me.I brushed my fingers over his tattoos across his chest.He kissed my fingers and rinsed my hair and did the same to his own.I washed out my conditioner next and washed him.He pressed me tight against him and I giggled.
Em honey Aria will be up soon I whispered as he hardened against my stomach.
I'm sorry baby I can't help myself he groaned softly and I kissed him.I squealed when he picked me up as he took control of the kiss.
Mm I whimpered as he pressed me into the cool tile.
Baby I panted and he nipped at my skin.I whimpered and moaned softly.I connected our lips and he slid deep inside me.
Slow please I whimpered and he nodded.
**
"Petal you have too kept your sling on"
No she shouted and I sighed.Emmett left to do some things at the hotel and Aria has been a little brat since his car left the driveway.I slid down the wall holding her sling in my hand and closing my eyes her behavior was getting worse as we grew closer to the terrible twos.
"Hey what's going on"
"She won't kept her sling on Em"He took it out of my hand and kissed me softly.
"I'll take care of her go relax okay"
"Thank you"
"Your welcome baby why do you think you never misbehaved punishments need to be placed"
That was different we were not blood relation I murmured.
"We still need to set boundaries baby that's what I meant"
"Okay"I watched him walk into Aria's room and heard him talking softly to her.
Emmett's POV
Daddy I don't like it she whined.
"Petal listen sometimes you have to do things we don't like okay"
"Why daddy"
"Because petal things need to be done.Daddy doesn't like going on business trips without you and momma but he still goes"
"Miss daddy when he go bye bye"
"I know you do petal and I miss you very much when I'm gone too but you need to listen to momma just like you need to listen to me do you understand"
"Yes daddy"
"Are you going to be a good petal"
"Yes daddy"
"Good now lets put your sling on"
"Okie daddy"
"I think you need to go tell momma your sorry for being mean too.Momma just wants what's best for you baby and what's best for your arm is for you to wear that sling.So what are you going to do"
"Listen to daddy and momma"
"Yes and what happens if you throw a fit"
"Have to sit in the bad petal seat"
"Yes you do if your naughty petal.Now who do you need to go say sorry too"
Momma Aria cried and I walked out of Aria's room to hear Josephine getting sick.
"Hang on petal daddy will get momma for you"
"Okay daddy"
Are you alright I murmured when I opened the bathroom door to see her standing and going to the sink.
I'm fine she whispered.She brushed her teeth and I kissed her forehead.
Did you talk to Aria she whispered.
"Yes she's actually outside waiting to say sorry to you for not putting the sling on"
"I think I need to lay down"
"Do you want my help"
"Please"I carried her to our bed and Aria climbed on our bed the best she could before I just helped her sit next to Josephine.
"Momma"
"Yes petal what is it"
"I sorrie for being bad petal"
"It's okay baby I forgive you but we want to be a good petal right"
"Yes momma bestest petal ever"
"Yes petal I know you can be"
"Momma love you"
"I love you too baby"
"Momma feel icky"
"Yes momma does feel icky"
"Momma I read to you"
"I'd love that baby"
"Okie momma I get book daddy help down please"I lifted her off the bed and she ran off and I sat next to Josephine.
"Feeling better now that you got sick"
"Not really feel like shit honestly"
"Why don't you rest baby I'll take care of Aria"
"If you really want too"
"I always want to take care of the both of you"She nodded and I kissed her forehead.
"I love you"
"I love you too"
**
"Baby wake up it's after six"She didn't move and I felt her forehead.She slapped my hand and I rolled my eyes.
Your warm I murmured and her blue eyes opened as she rubbed them.
I'm hot she whined and I smiled as I pulled our blanket back and I growled when I seen she was naked.Goosebumps raised on her soft skin as my fingers slid up her bare arm.
"Where's Aria"
"She's watching Mickey Mouse"
"Did you feed her"
"Yes I even let her pick her dinner"
"What did you eat"
"I made us fajitas but I didn't think you'd have much of an appetite"
"Hm I'll try to eat I need something in my stomach"
"Very true baby"I sat on our bed and watched her dress.We ate in silence and I caught my eyes wandering down to her stomach.We had sex before I left which would of been almost five weeks ago.
Are you late I mumbled and Josephine's body froze.
Almost two full weeks she whispered and I smiled down at my plate as she sat across from me.She stayed quiet and so did I.
"Momma can I sit with you"
"Momma"
"Hm sorry petal of course"She nuzzled into Josephine who kissed her head gently.
"Remember petal make sure you tell daddy or me when your arm is hurting okay and we will give you some medicine"
"Yes momma I will"
"Momma I want to go sit by daddy"Josephine slid her chair back and I pulled Aria onto my lap.
"Daddy can I have some rice"
"Of course petal"She ate off my plate and Josephine cleaned the kitchen up.
I got it baby I murmured and she smiled.
"I can handle it you cooked"
"Well let me help you at least"
"Okay"
"Daddy I'm all full"
"Okay petal you ate very good"
"Tank you daddy"
**
Daddy I want to sleep with you and momma please Aria whimpered climbing out of her bed.
"Petal what's wrong with your bed"
"Daddy you cant lay with me"
"Oh petal come on you can lay with us and daddy will snuggle you"I held Aria's hand as we walked into the bedroom.
"Hm petal aren't you suppose to be in your bed"
"Momma daddy said he snuggle me"
"Hm he did what if I wanted daddy to snuggle me"
"Daddy is mine"
"There is no fighting over daddy he gives us enough attention for both of us to be with him"
"But I daddy's petal"I chuckled and Josephine smiled.
"I know you are daddy's petal angel"
Come on petal come lay down please I murmured as Josephine rested her head on my shoulder.
"Momma"
"Hm petal"
"I have milk"
"Of course baby"I helped Josephine situate Aria who nursed quietly.I rubbed Aria's back and her little hand resting on Josephine's skin.
I can't believe we made someone so beautiful Josephine whispered and I smiled.
Yes she is beautiful baby I murmured as I kissed her forehead.Aria was soon enough asleep between us.I kissed Josephine and soon enough they were both peacefully asleep.