39.

Joesphine's POV
I woke up to Emmett and Aria in our closet.I rubbed my eyes and seen Emmett come out with Aria following him closely.
Good morning baby girl he murmured and I waved slightly.Aria climbed on the bed and I stretched.
"Momma we do something fun today"
"Yes we can do something fun petal what do you want to do today"
"I was thinking that new aquarium and zoo that just opened up if your up for it baby"
"Don't you have to work today"
"No I'm taking a personal day"I didn't acknowledge the comment.
Let me get dressed first I murmured and Emmett took Aria out of the room and I took a shower.Emmett had to go sort things out at the club tonight so he would be gone for a bit after aria went to bed.I tied my robe around my body and blow dried my hair.I brushed through it deciding to just leave it down as I slipped on my clothes.I kept it simple with some black leggings and a grey shirt with a cream cardigan.I slipped on some boots and walked downstairs to see Emmett helping Aria with her shoes as she played with her bear.
"Daddy what's a flower girl"
"It's a very important job petal in a wedding.You get to make sure the aisle is all pretty when Uncle Diego and Mia get married"
"Will I get to wear a pretty dress"
"Yes of course petal you will look so pretty and make daddy and momma so proud"
"Daddy are you and momma married"
"Yes we are petal we got married when you were in mommas tummy still and again when you were very little"
"Momma wear a pretty dress"
"Yes she did...she looked beautiful daddy is very lucky to have both of you in his life"
"I love you daddy"
"I love you too petal"I sniffled and wiped my eyes making Emmett's eyes dart to me.
Are you okay he whispered as he held me close.
I love you I whispered.
I love you too baby girl very much he murmured and I kissed him and his arm tightened around my waist.
Daddy momma can we go now Aria whined.We broke apart and Emmett squeezed me softly.
I'm sorry about the club I shouldn't of kept it from you he whispered.
"It's okay I shouldn't of gotten so upset I trust you always and know you wouldn't jeopardize our family like that"
"No I couldn't do you have everything"
"Let me just grab a water and a spare juice for Aria"
"Okay"I filled an extra sippy cup and and grabbed a water for Emmett and myself.
**
Emmett's POV
"Momma where are the animals"
"Hm I'm not sure petal"I watched both girls with a smile on my face.Josephine tended to have some trouble with not slipping into headspace.
Baby girl are you okay I whispered and her eyes darted up to me.
Yes daddy she whispered and her eyes flashed with mischief.
You better be a good girl or daddy will punish you understand I whispered in her ear and she shivered.
Yes I understand Em she giggled and puckered her lips.I cupped her cheek kissing her softly and I felt Aria's arm wrap around my leg.
"Daddy we go to next one please"
"Whatever you want petal"
"Next one please daddy"
"Alright petal hold daddy's hand"She held onto my fingers tightly and huddled close to me.
Daddy carry me please she whimpered and I picked her up putting her on my shoulders.
"Momma look how tall I am"
"Whoa petal your so tall"We walked to the next exhibit which was the lions and Aria held onto my hands as she stayed on my shoulders getting a better view.
Daddy I see them she cheered and Josephine nuzzled into my chest.
"That's great petal"
*
"Are you hungry petal"
"Yes daddy"
"What would you like to eat"
I don't know she mumbled and Josephine held her.
"Do you want a hotdog petal"
"Yes please daddy"
"Baby girl what do you want"
"Just a water"
"You need to eat something baby you barley ate anything for breakfast"
"I'm not hungry"
"Pick something or I'll order for you"she huffed and I raised my brow at her.
"Are you ready to order sir"
"Yes..I need the kids hotdog and apple slices along with a soft pretzel and an order of nachos and two waters"
"Okay sounds good with the kids meal it comes with a juice we have orange,fruit punch or Blue Raspberry"
"Which one do you want petal"
"Orange please daddy"
"$23.00 please"I handed her the bills and she smiled at me.
"When the parrot starts to blink your food is ready"
"Sounds good"Josephine picked a shady table and we sat Aria climbing on my lap.
"Are you having fun petal"
"Yes daddy thank you for no work today"
"Your welcome petal I wish daddy could take every day off and spoil you and momma both"
"Me too daddy"I grabbed our food when it was ready and Josephine ate in silence mostly agreeing with what Aria was saying about the animals.Aria started yawning and I kissed her forehead as we walked through the aquarium.
Ready to go baby I murmured and she pouted.
Want to stay she whimpered.
"I know baby but we need to go home eventually"
"No"
"Yes let's go"
I don't want too she sassed and I narrowed my eyes.She crossed her arms over her chest and stomped her foot.I wrapped my arm around her waist and she growled.
"Behave or I'm gonna make you regret it"
"Daddy your mean"
*
"Listen here little girl your acting like a brat and daddy will punish you"
No she shrieked and I sighed grabbing her hips and she hit my back.
1,2 I warned and she continued and I bent her over the bed.I tied her hands to the bed post and she still thrashed as I slid her leggings down her legs and her thong.
Daddy no I'll be a good girl she whimpered.
"You should of thought about that earlier.I gave you three chances to act right now you will take a punishment."I slapped her ass and she shrieked.
"Count baby girl"
"Yes daddy"I swatted her ass and she shrieked.
"1 daddy"
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
5 daddy
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
SMACK
10 daddy she sobbed and I left her side.She started to cry harder and I grabbed the soothing cream rubbing her bright red cheeks.She gasped in pain and whimpered.
"Sh baby girl you did very good I'm very proud of you"
Tank you daddy she snuggled and I helped her into her pjs.She crawled in bed and I followed suit climbing in with her and she stayed quiet.My hand rubbed her bump gently and her hand laid over mine.
I love you I murmured.
"I love you too Em"