9.

Josephine's POV
I woke up to daddy nudging me softly whispering to me.
"Baby girl time to get up or you have to stay home okay"I opened my eyes and seen daddy dressed for work.I shut my eyes again and he kissed my hair.
Daddy I want to stay here I whispered and he picked me up.
Daddy I whined.
"Your fine baby daddy is going to tuck you into his bed"I nuzzled into him and he laid me down covering me up with his blankets.
Here baby girl have your blanket he murmured and I rubbed my face into it.
"Can daddy have a kiss goodbye"
"Yes daddy"I puckered my lips and he chuckled giving me a couple quick pecks.
"Go back to sleep baby girl I'll see you at four"
"Yes daddy"
Emmett's POV
"Vivian she's being punished but is staying home today I know you can help me keep her schedule on track."
"Of course"
"Don't let her sleep past 9:30 and nap is at 12:30 she usually naps for 2 hours and she can sleep in my bed or hers doesn't matter.After her nap she can have back her stuffies that are on the top shelf of her dresser"
"Sounds like a plan"I nodded and grabbed my to go coffee cup and left for work.
*
Josephine's POV
I woke up and walked downstairs seeing Vivian  in the kitchen.
"Good morning Josie"
"Good morning"
"Would you like some breakfast"
"Can I have some oatmeal"
"Sure blueberry or apple"
"Blueberry please"I watched her make it rather quickly and I ate in silence as she went along with doing whatever she was doing.
"Can I watch cartoons"
"Of course"
"I'll set the tv up"I jumped when her husband David came out of nowhere.
Thank you I murmured and he let me choose my show and I stayed quiet laying on the big couch with my blanket.This was my first time home without daddy here.I nibbles on my bottom lip and my phone pinged.I squealed when I seen it was my daddy video calling me.
'Good morning baby girl how did you sleep'
'Good daddy miss you'
'Miss you more baby girl what did you have for breakfast'
'Blueberry oatmeal daddy'
'That's my good girl.Are you going to nap for Vivian"
'Yes daddy but wish you could come tuck me in'
'I know baby girl daddy will be home soon'
'Can I have Mr.Happy for nap daddy please since you can't nap with me'
'Hm have you been a good girl'
'Yes daddy you ask Vivian'
'Daddy will message her'
'Okie dokie daddy'
'Give daddy a kiss I have a meeting baby girl so I can't talk until after nap'
'Aw okay daddy'I pouted but puckered my lips and kissed the screen.
'Love you daddy'
'Love you more baby girl'
**
Emmett's POV
I'm home I yelled and I heard a small giggle and suddenly I was attacked.
"Hi sweet girl how was your day"
Missed daddy she giggled and I pulled her into my arms to see she was sucking on her pacifier and Mr.Happy was tight in her arms.
"Missed you too princess"She whined when I set her down and stomped her little foot.
"I thought you were going to be daddy's good girl tonight"
But daddy she whimpered making grabby hands at me.
"Your okay baby girl daddy's home for the day and he's not going anywhere til tomorrow morning"She made cute random noises around her pacifier and I set her at the table to see Vivian had already set it.
"How old is my princess right now"
"Um tree daddy"
"Hm daddy's special princess"
Yes daddy she giggled and I fed her Mac and cheese and I ate Mac and cheese as well with some roasted chicken.
"Daddy I have some"
"Do you want some chicken princess"
"Yes pwease dada"I fed her a couple bites and she hummed happily.
"What did you do today baby girl"
"Um woke up in dada's bed and Vivy made yummy breakie and then watched cartoon with davey and then talked to you dada on tellyohone then took nap and had yummy snackie then played with me.happy and Quackers and then you home dada"
"Sounds like you had a fun day baby girl what did you have for snack"
"Um yogurt and strawberry and cheese daddy"
"Mm sounds yummy baby girl"
"What you do dada at workin"
"Well daddy had meetings all morning then while I had lunch I talked to my princess and then daddy had more meetings."
"My day sounds funner dada"
"I'm sure it was princess"I wiped her mouth and her fingers.She helped me load the dishwasher and I watched the news while she colored at my feet.
"Dada"
"Yes princess"
"Can I have juicey in cup pwease"
"Of course princess can you hand daddy your cup"
"Yes daddy"She handed it to me and I filled it up with apple juice and handed it to her.
Tank you daddy she whispered as I kissed her hairline.
Your welcome princess.Do you want to sit on daddy's lap"
"Okie dokie daddy"
"Clean up your crayons and toys first okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"I choked on my own air when I seen her shorts tighten around her butt when she got on her knees and I readjusted myself before she sat on my lap.She stayed quiet but mumbled sweet nothings as we watched the news.
Daddy this show boring she whined.
"Would you like to go take your bath"
"Yes pwease daddy"
"Okay baby girl let's go"
"Okie dokie daddy"I ran the water and she picked her bath bomb.
"Don't throw it in be gentle okay baby"
"Yes daddy"She set it in the tub and squealed when the water turned yellow.
"So pretty daddy"
"Yeah baby girl it is"I helped her in and washed her curls.
"Daddy can I have my crayons"
"Yes baby girl just let daddy finish your hair"
"Okay daddy"I handed her the small bath crayons and she colored on the bathtub and the wall.
Are you going to make daddy a picture I murmured and she nodded.I looked down at her perky butt and squeezed it generously.She giggled and jumped.
"Daddy you like my butt"
"I love all of you baby girl every single inch"
"Me too daddy I love all of you"
"That's good baby girl"
"Yes daddy good"
"What movie do you want to watch today"
"Uh um sleeping beauty daddy"
"Okay baby girl we can watch sleeping beauty"I picked out my jammies with strawberries on them and it says I am berry sweet.I sprawled out on daddy's lap as we watched sleeping beauty in the living room.
Emmett's POV
I looked down to see Josephine fast asleep sucking on her thumb and I stroked her hair.I was lucky she was in my life.I'd do anything to keep her.I picked her up and carried her to my room.I knew this would happen I'd become attached and let her just start sleeping in my bed because I slept better with her curled into me.I tucked her in and climbed in next to her.She rolled right into my chest and nuzzled me.
"Goodnight princess I love you"She mumbled something I couldn't make out as I removed her thumb and replaced it with her pacifier.I watched it bob in her mouth gently before I fell asleep as well.