15.

Josephine's POV
Daddy where are we I whispered.
"We have to go somewhere new for awhile baby girl"
"Why daddy"
"It's for daddy's job a new place is opening and daddy has to be there to oversee everything"
"Oh daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Daddy no drive"
"No we can't drive to where we are going baby girl"
"No roads"
"No baby girl no roads"She stayed quiet and leaned her head on my shoulder.
What about Vivy and davey"
"They will be waiting for us at home when we return"
"What about all my toys daddy"
"Baby girl daddy will buy you new toys okay but he brought most of the ones you play with and they are already waiting for you"
"Promise daddy"
"I promise baby girl"
"Daddy where are we going"
"It's called the United Kingdom baby girl"
"Oh daddy..we still sleep in same bed"
"Yes baby girl of course we will"
"Okie dokie daddy"
**
"Daddy this house is very big"
"Yes it is princess"She nuzzled into my neck and I kissed her temple.A worker took our bags inside already so all I had to do was get my princess through the door.The house was way over the top for just the two of us.It had six bathrooms and five bathrooms.Along with a sauna room and a hot tub and pool.Joesphine walked next to me as we explored.
"Daddy look a pool"
"Yeah baby girl maybe we will go swimming later"
"Okay daddy"I pulled her close as I opened a door to a private gym and an office.
Perfect I murmured seeing my work things here.
"Good morning Mr.Stone I am assuming you got here okay"I looked to the door to see a slender woman holding a packet in her hands.
Yes our flight was good I murmured and Josephine's body pressed into mine.Joesphine did tend to get a little jealous with extra female attention.She staked her claim much like I do with her when I see other males looking at what's mine.
"Oh I was not informed you were bringing your daughter"
"Who are you and she's not my daughter she's my girlfriend"
"Weren't you informed I'm your assistant for the time you are here my name is Julia or Ms.Wilson I go by either"
"Sounds good Ms.Wilson.I don't plan on working today or tomorrow so I'm adjusted to the time change.So I won't be needing your assistance til Monday"
"Yes sir I will see you Monday then"I nodded and Josephine looked at me.
If I'm to young just say something she whispered and I looked over to her.
Your not to young for me baby girl I think she was just jealous we aren't much of a age difference I murmured and she nodded.We continued on and seen more bedrooms and bathrooms.I opened the French doors and Joesphine's eyes widened to the size of saucers.
"Whoa daddy this room is bigger than ours at home"
"Yes it is baby girl"She laid on the bed and I smiled.
Tired my sleepy princess I whispered as she rubbed her eyes.
"No daddy want to swim"
"Why don't we eat first okay"
"Okay daddy"
"Hello my name is Martha what can I make you both for dinner"
"What do you want baby"
"Pasta"
"Perfect I can have two plates in just a couple minutes"
"Thank you and no fish in anything we have allergies"
"Yes sir thank you for notifying me"
"Your welcome"We ate pesto chicken pasta and  some salad as I listened to the cooks chatter.
"Daddy I'm full"
"Okay baby girl that's fine you ate enough"She nodded and waited for me to finish my plate.We both showered and I hung up my suits and Josephine's outfits.
"Daddy you brought a lot of clothes"
"Yes well it is a couple month process"
"It is daddy"
"Yes and I figured you didn't want to be left alone right baby"
"Yes daddy I don't want to be that far from you miss you to much"
"I'd miss you too flower very much.Arms up please"I slid her arms through her nightgown and helped her remove her leggings.She climbed under the blankets with her blanket and Mr.Happy.I stripped down to my boxers and climbed in next to her.I pulled her close and she whimpered.
It's okay baby girl daddy's here he'll keep you safe I whispered and she laid her head on my chest as I finger combed through her damp hair.
"I love you flower"
"I love you too daddy"
"Get some sleep okay and we will have a special day tomorrow just the two of us"
"Yes daddy I'd like that"
"Me too flower"