36.

Emmett's POV
Daddy wake up wake up Aria yelled and I opened my eyes.
"What's wrong petal"
"Momma said to come get you she feel icky gain"
"Okay petal daddy will go check on her"Aria only nodded and I walked into our private bathroom seeing Josephine sitting with a washcloth over her face.
"You okay baby"
I'm pregnant she whispered and I smiled.
"That's great baby"
Doesn't feel so great right now she whimpered and I held her gently.
"I know baby I know it's okay though the morning sickness will pass"
"God I hope so"I kissed her forehead and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I made you breakfast"
"You didn't have to do that but thank you baby"
"Your welcome"
"Here let's get you back in bed and I'll skip work today"
"I'll be okay Em"
"What about Aria"
"I can handle her and my morning sickness"
"Are you sure"
"Of course Em"
"Because I can take her with me baby and let you relax"
"You will"
"Of course baby"
"Your sure your not to busy"
"No I'm not baby"
"Okay if you really want to take her"
"Petal do you want to go to work with daddy"
"Yes daddy yes"She bounced excitedly at my feet and Josephine smiled.I ate my breakfast and Josephine dressed Aria.
"Daddy look momma even put stuffs in a bag"
"You have such a good momma petal..do you want your blanket"
"Yes peas daddy"
"Go get it okay daddy's almost ready"I changed into my suit and kissed Josephine goodbye.
I love you I murmured.
I love you too she whispered.
"Call me if you need anything"
"I will"
**
Josephine's POV
I walked downstairs to hear complete silence.I rubbed my stomach as I opened the fridge.I was feeling brave as made two pieces of French toast.My phone went off and I picked it up too see it was a picture of Aria standing against a wall and her little buns had bows in them.
"Can we just talk about our daughters sinister little smirk"
"Em your such an ass she looks cute"
"Well I'm not saying my little petal doesn't look cute but her smile is kinda scaring me baby"
"I love you"
"I love you too baby..how are you feeling"
"I'm okay Em I'm feeling a little better"
"That's good"
"Do you want time to come pick her up so she naps"
"If you want baby girl..she's okay here she can always sleep on the couch"
"Okay Em"
"Would you like to join us for lunch"
"I don't want to intrude on Aria's daddy time"
"Baby I would like to see you but if you don't want to join I will see you when we get home"I smiled softly walking up to my closet and sorting through my clothes.I pulled a white romper off the hanger.

It was one of Emmett's favorites and it always drove him crazy when I wore white

It was one of Emmett's favorites and it always drove him crazy when I wore white.I teased my curls and did my makeup routine.I slipped on my black booties and drove to Emmett's office.When I got there I walked past the meeting room and I stopped when I seen Emmett talking as Aria colored in one of the big chairs.Emmett's eyes zeroed in on me and they didn't leave me and I did a small twirl.He swallowed harshly and I nibbled on my bottom lip as he continued.The look he gave me of warning had my butt stinging.Aria squealed quietly when she seen me and I picked her up as she nuzzled into me.
Hi petal did you miss me I whispered as we walked into Emmett's office.
Yes momma I missed you she whimpered and I rubbed her back.
Are you getting sleepy petal I murmured and she nodded slowly.I nursed her and Emmett's door opened and shut quietly as I turned away just in case it wasn't Emmett.
Here baby Emmett murmured covering Aria with her blanket and she nuzzled deeper into my chest as she continued to nurse.
Thank you I whispered and I stood so he could sit in his chair.He didn't let me get far though he pulled me onto his knee which made me move fully back into his lap.I kissed his cheek and he smiled as his fingers touched my lower stomach gently.
"How are you feeling"
"Hasn't been to bad today"
"That's good baby"I detached Aria and pulled her up so she was straddling me as she stayed buried into my neck.
How'd we get so lucky Emmett murmured and I smiled.
"Your dad called it with Aria let's see if he'll get it right again"
"He might baby"
**
Josephine's POV
Daddy look my arm all better Aria cheered.
"That's great petal"I hung up my jacket and Emmett swung Aria around.I smiled as he kissed her arm.
"Okay petal daddy made dinner so let's eat Okay are you hungry"
"Yes daddy I'm hungry please"Emmett buckled her into her highchair and I sat at the table as well seeing Emmett had made pork chops with risotto and vegetable medley.
"This looks delicious Em thank you for cooking"
"Your welcome baby"Aria ate in silence with her fingers and I continued cutting her pork chop up more.I cleaned up from dinner as Emmett took charge of bath time.When I walked up to Aria's room I could hear Emmett dressing her.
Daddy I want that one she whined.
"Which one petal"
"That one with berry"
"This one"
"Yes daddy"
"What do you say"
"Pwease daddy"
"That's much better daddy doesn't give ni ni snuggles to mean little petals does he"
"No daddy I Good petal promise"
"That's what I thought go give momma a kiss goodnight"
"Okay daddy"
"Hi momma up up pwease"I picked her up and she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I love you petal"
Love too momma she whispered and I kissed her cheeks.
"Such a good petal better hurry up though so daddy doesn't fall asleep with Melly and your blankie."
"Okay momma daddy I want the if you give a moose a muffin book pwease"
"Okay petal get in bed please"
"Daddy you rock petal while reading pwease"
"Yes daddy will grab your blanket and Melly"She climbed on his lap as I turned on her nightlight and shut her curtains as Emmett read softly.I gave her a pacifier and she accepted it pulling her thumb out of her mouth.I showered quickly and changed into my pajamas and soon enough Emmett was walking into our room.
"There she's asleep how are you feeling"
"I've been pretty good actually just a little tired from sitting with the doctors"
"I'm glad she didn't have to hard cast it"
"Me too...goodnight Em I love you"
"Goodnight baby I love you too"