27.

Josephine's POV
The house is gorgeous Vivian gushed as she made us all breakfast.
I know isn't it I sighed as Emmett came down in his suit.I ate my strawberry pancakes and bacon as David kissed Vivian.They were helping us unpack today.
"I'll be back in a bit just have to go check on the office and run the pay roll out"
"Hurry back"
"You got it baby girl"He kissed me and I blushed.
"So did you find a dress"
"Yes I did..let me get my phone"I ran upstairs and brought down my phone pulling up the picture of my wedding dress.

"Oh honey it is stunning""I saw it and had to have it""So after the baby is the big day""Yes it is two months after the baby""That's wonderful honey are you just going to have it outside""Yeah just in the backyard""And your baby shower""I don't wa...

"I saw it and had to have it"
"So after the baby is the big day"
"Yes it is two months after the baby"
"That's wonderful honey are you just going to have it outside"
"Yeah just in the backyard"
"And your baby shower"
"I don't want one..it's to much attention on me"
"Are you sure honey"
"Yes I'm sure"I started unboxing the bathroom and I shut the door so I wouldn't be disturbed.I whimpered when I felt the baby sharply kick.
Vivian I yelled and I screamed as I hit my knees.
"Honey oh my goodness..David call an ambulance"
Daddy I whimpered and Vivian helped me up.I started sobbing.I was scared I just ruined this.Vivian rode with me in the ambulance and I kept whimpering for Emmett.
Sh honey sh David is calling him Vivian murmured and I nodded as they hooked me up to an iv bag.I was wheeled back right away and I was checked out.
"So do you remember what happened"
"My baby kicked really hard and I fell to my knees"
"You did not pass out"
"No"
"Okay we will do an ultrasound check"I nodded and heard Emmett yelling.
"Sir you can't go back there"I sighed and the doctor smiled.
"I'm guessing he is yours"
"Yes he is"
" I'll go flag him down"
Thank you I whispered.She nodded and opened the door.Emmett rushed in and I smiled weakly.
"Baby are you alright"
I got scared but I'm okay..sit down please she's going to do a scan"He sat next to me and rubbed my hand.His eyes flashed with worry and he kissed my hand.
I'm okay I murmured and he nodded his eyes zeroing in on my swollen stomach.I squeezed his hand and he stayed quiet.
"Okay here we go healthy as can be..very strong heartbeat organs are forming wonderfully.You have a very healthy baby"
"Thank you"
"Looks like the baby is kicking towards your ribs though could be the cause of the pain.Its called Braxton Hicks.Since your getting close to labor the baby is running out of room to grow and move so his or her legs are stretching up into your rib cage"
"Is there anything we can do"
"Unfortunately there is not.If a rib is cracked or broken I can help set it but it usually doesn't come to that with most pregnancy's.But taking over the counter pain relief is all we usually give for Braxton Hicks"
"Okay thank you"
"So would you be okay with staying for observation just for a couple hours"
"If you think that's for the best of course"
"I would like to see you stay for two hours just so I can make sure it your feeling alright"
"Okay then we will stay right here"She nodded and left shortly after.Emmett wiped off my stomach and he wasted no time locking our lips together his hand cupping my cheek.
Oh baby you scared me so much he whispered.
I'm sorry I whimpered and he kissed my stomach softly.
"It's not your fault baby you were scared I'm sorry I left"
"You had things to do Em I don't blame you"
"I still am sorry baby I knew I shouldn't of left you"
"Don't beat yourself up over it Em I whispered kissing his cheek.He traced patterns on my belly and nodded.
Are you hungry he murmured.
Starving I whispered.
"What would you like baby girl..anything you want"
"I want your mom's chicken empanadas"
"I'll give her a call"
"Okay thank you"
"Anything for you baby"He pulled out his phone and dialed his mom.I kept his hand on my stomach and he smiled.
I love you I whispered.
"I love you too flower"
"hola mamí mi prometida está deseando tus empanadas de pollo(Hello Mamí my fiancée is craving your chicken empanadas)"
"Puedo preparar un poco para mi niña favorita y tu dulce bebé. Los llevaré a la casa.(I can whip some up for my favorite girl and your sweet baby I'll run them to the house.)"
"Bueno, en realidad no estamos en casa.(well actually we aren't home)"
"Dónde estás(Where are you)"
"Estamos en el hospital que el bebé estaba haciendo Braxton Hicks(We are at the hospital the baby was doing Braxton Hicks )"
"¡QUÉ! ¿AÚN PENSABAS LLAMAR A TU MADRE Y SABER QUE ESTA INFORMACIÓN(WHAT! DID YOU EVEN THINK TO CALL YOUR MOTHER AND LET HER KNOW THIS INFORMATION)
"Mamá, no hay nada que podamos hacer. Hicieron el escáner, el bebé está sano y perfectamente seguro. Sólo quieren mantenerla en observación.(Mamí there is nothing we can do.They did the scan the baby is healthy and perfectly safe.They just want to keep her for observation)"
"I'll be there soon"
"Thank you Mamí"
"Your welcome honey"
**
Baby slow down Emmett murmured as we left the hospital.
I'm fine Em I murmured when he wrapped an arm around my waist making me slow my pace.I sighed and he helped me into the Range Rover.I buckled my seatbelt and he got in.He drove and I stayed quiet.I walked into the house as he followed behind me as Camilla and Juan hugged me.
"Are you alright honey"
"I'm okay I promise and so is the baby I'm starving though"
"Let's get you some empanadas and rice and beans"I nodded and Camilla made my plate and handed me the hot sauce bottle.
"Ah a girl after my own heart"I giggled at Juan and he kissed my temple.
"We are glad you are feeling better"
"Me too thank you for the empanadas"
"Your welcome honey no problem.The house is beautiful"
"Emmett picked it out it's my wedding present"
"He sure knows how to spoil you"
"Yes he does"
"I can't help but spoil her Mamí look at her..how can you say no to her cute face"I turned red and Emmett chuckled.
"Mamí thank you for dinner"
"Your welcome baby"
"Camilla how did you decide what to name the boys"
"I held them in my arms and just knew what name would fit in the Stone name"
"I'm having troubles..for a boy we have Jackson or Rowan and for a girl we have Aria or Scarlet"
"Very nice names all of them"
"Thank you"
"Princess Aria Stone has a nice ring to it"
"Juan you and your theories"
"Hey I could be right"
"Yes Papi you could 50/50 shot"
"Exactly"
"I like Rowan Stone for a boy"
"I do too"
"Well then you have the boy name..which girl name do you like the best"
"Aria"
"Then Aria Stone is your girl name honey it's up to you..you are the mother"
"I know but I don't want to regret the name I pick"
"Believe me honey you won't"
"I hope not"
**
Em I whispered and he mumbled something.I sighed and kissed and sucked softly at his skin.He groaned softly and his eyes opened.
"What's the matter baby"
"I have to pee and I can't get up"He helped me up and I walked into the bathroom doing my business.He pressed me back into his chest and i giggled.
"I love you"
"I love you too baby"I nestled my leg between his and he hummed happily.
Get some more sleep baby he rasped in his sexy sleepy voice.I nibbled on my bottom lip and closed my eyes.