5

Emmett's POV
I woke up to my alarm going off and I shut it off quickly.I got out of bed and went right into my bathroom.I started the shower water and brushed my teeth.I stripped down and showered quickly making short work of it.When I walked out of the bathroom Josephine was in my bed with her blanket.
Baby girl what are you doing I murmured.
I had scary dream she whimpered.
"Oh no baby girl are you okay"Her bottom lip wobbled and I wiped her tears away.
Daddy will you lay with me she sniffled and I looked to the clock.I shouldn't but then she poked out her bottom lip and I pulled on a pair of shorts and wrapped my arms around her as she dozed back off.I walked into her room and laid her in her bed while I got her clothes ready.I wasn't ready to leave her on her own even though I knew Vivian would take good care of her.I undressed her and she stirred.
No touch only daddy she mumbled and started sucking her thumb.
She baby girl it's just daddy I whispered and her eyes opened slowly.
Daddy where goin she yawned and rubbed her eyes.
"Daddy has to go to work and you get to go too"
"Okie dokie daddy..daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"Do I hawe to be big girl"
"No baby girl you can be little"
"Okie dokie daddy"I got her dressed in some soft baby blue panties and a bra.She giggled as my fingers tickled her gently.I chuckled and slid some black tights up her legs.
Daddy pwease wear this so soft she giggled pulling on a sleeve of a cream sweater.
"Of course princess do you want to wear a skirt too"
"Ooh Yes pwease daddy"I stood her up and slid her skirt up her legs and helped her put her sweater on.I combed her hair and she sucked on her thumb.I took her downstairs and got her a sippy cup filled with her strawberry mango juice.I packed a couple snacks for her and a juice box.She held it tightly and I smiled as she bounced excitedly.
"Baby girl are you happy"
"Yes daddy can't wait to see daddy's work"
"Well let's get your jacket and shoes on then okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"She sat on the bench and I put her feet in her boots and zipped them.
"You look very beautiful baby girl"Her cheeks flushed and I smiled.
"Tank you daddy"
"Your welcome princess"I helped her with her jacket and grabbed both of our phones.We walked out the door and I helped her into the Range Rover.The drive to my office quiet and quick.
"Okay baby girl stay close to daddy"
"Yes daddy I will"I grabbed her hand and she stayed close to my side her eyes wandering.I pulled her into the elevator and she giggled.
Do you want to press the button princess I whispered and she nodded.I took her hand and showed her which button to press and she gasped as the doors closed and elevator slowly moved.
Daddy she whimpered.
Sh baby girl it's okay it's almost over daddy's here I whispered and I looked down to see her eyes screwed shut.The doors pinged open and she followed me out quickly.
"Mr.Stone good morning"
"Good morning Scott I'll take my normal coffee"
"Yes sir anything to eat"
"I'll text you the order"
"Yes sir"He hustled off and I opened my office door.Josephine gasped quietly her eyes taking it all in.
"Daddy your office is big"
"Yes it is baby girl what do you want for breakfast"
"Um what daddy having"
"A breakfast sandwich baby girl how about some French toast"
"Can I have oatmeal daddy"
"Of course baby"
"With fruit daddy pwease"
"Of course princess"I sent Scott the breakfast order and he was here in about fifteen minutes bag in hand.I nodded and dismissed him.I pulled one of my desk chairs closer to mine and Josephine sat.I opened the oatmeal container along with the mixed fruit container.
"Okay baby girl do you want apple in your oatmeal"
"Yes pwease daddy and those"I stirred the apples and banana in her oatmeal and I unwrapped my sandwich.
"Daddy can I try pwease"
"Of course baby girl"I held the sandwich and she took a small bite.
Tank you daddy it was yummy she mumbled when she had swallowed the bite.
"Your welcome baby girl"I fed her breakfast to her and cleaned her mouth up and gave her a kiss.
"Daddy can I have my juicey"
"What do you say"
"Pwease daddy"
"That's better"I handed her the sippy cup full of juice and she nuzzled into me and I patted her butt.
"Are you still sleepy baby girl"She nodded slowly and I rocked her slowly covering her with her blanket.She yawned and pressed her sippy cup into my throat.
Baby girl your choking daddy I muttered removing the cup from my throat.
Sworry daddy she mumbled.
"It's okay baby girl"She eventually dozed off and I laid her on my office couch and covered her up.I sat at my desk and went through my emails and seen one from Aidan which was just waiting for my okay on the schedule for the girls.My phone pinged and I pulled it out and frowned.
'Stephan has been here multiple times asking for you.I told him you've been busy but he said he will be here tonight.'
'What does he want'
'I'm not sure he gave me a weird vibe'
'I'll handle him'I looked over to Josephine asleep on my couch with her pacifier between her lips I smiled softly and started working.
*
Josephine's POV
"Baby girl you need to sit still"
Daddy I'm bored I whined as I squirmed on his lap for probably the 30th time.
"Here daddy will set up another movie"He carried me to the couch and handed me my teddy bear Mr.Happy.I snuggled him and daddy took out my trolls movie and looked down at me.
Huh I mumbled.
"I said what do you want to watch now baby girl"
"Um don't know daddy.What have gain"
"Princess movies,Trolls,Inside Out,Rio,Finding Nemo and finding dory lots of them baby girl"
"Daddy can I watch Finding Nemo pwease"
"Of course baby girl.What do you want for lunch"
"Um can I have nuggies daddy"
"Of course baby girl daddy will have Scott get them"
"Okie dokie daddy"I focused on my movie as daddy's special worker came in and talked to him.His eyes fell to me and I looked down quickly.
"Is that all Terrance"
"Yes sir"
"Good"He left and daddy looked at me.
Daddy why frown I mumbled and he smiled.
"Because baby girl he was looking at my princess eye fucking her while I was right next to him"
Daddy that no no word I gasped.
Yes it is princess for little girls like you he murmured as I nodded.
"Yes daddy I member the rules"
"Hm good girl now give daddy some sugar"I giggled and stretched up on tiptoes and daddy picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist as I pressed quick kisses all over his face.
"Your very special to daddy do you know that"
"Yes daddy I know your special too me more"
"That's impossible baby"
"No it not daddy"
"Are you sassing me princess"
"No daddy I good girl"
"That's what I thought go finish your movie and we have to make one stop and we can go home okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"We ate lunch and daddy had a couple meetings.I carried my blanket out as daddy carried his jacket and held my hand holding me close to him.
Daddy your handsome I whispered when we got in the elevator.He was breathing taking in his black pants and blue button down with a black tie.
"Thank you baby girl and can I say that you look breathtaking your daddy is a lucky man"
"Yes daddy I lucky girl too"He kissed my hair and he helped me into the Range Rover.We pulled up to a dark building and daddy carried me inside.
Daddy where are we I mumbled clutching his neck.
"This is my club baby girl it's for doms and submissives"
"So like daddy and baby girl"
"Yes like us baby girl"
"What called"
"Lust"
"Like store daddy"
"Kinda baby the store is Lush"
"Oh daddy okie dokie"
"Daddy would like to bring you here someday and let you and Anastasia play in the toy room"
"Daddy you have toys"
"Of course my princess we have lots of toys"
"Dress up too daddy"
"Yes princess just not in the way your thinking"
"So no princess costume"
"No baby girl but you can be a kitty or a puppy or lots of other ones"
"But like princess better"
"Maybe daddy will make an exception then just for his princess okay"
"Okie dokie daddy"I carried her inside and her eyes widened to the size of quarters.We walked over to Aidan and Anastasia who were talking quietly.
But daddy Anastasia whined and Aidan smirked.
"Hello little one how are you liking being little"
"Like it lots and lots"
"Here baby girl daddy has candy in his office that has your name on it"I clapped excitedly and waved to Aidan and Anastasia before daddy took me in a dark room.He flicked on a light and I seen a big jar of candy on his shelf behind his desk.
"You can pick one piece now and one later if your good"
"Okie dokie daddy"He opened my cherry sucker and I handed him my pacifier.I sucked on it and daddy watched me intently.
"Baby girl can you do daddy a favor"
"Yes daddy"
"Can you go sit by Aidan and Anastasia"
"Why no sit in here with you daddy"
"Daddy has a meeting that isn't meant for little girls"
"Okie dokie daddy.you be fast"
"Daddy will baby I promise"Daddy kissed me and walked me over to Aidan.I plopped down and Daddy gave me a big kiss.
"Remember baby girl be a good girl"
"Yes daddy"My breathing hitched as Stephan the one who sold me to daddy walked in.He grinned at me and I watched him walk into daddy's office.I didn't realize I was crying til Aidan was wiping my tears.
"Sh sweetness it's okay your safe"
Want daddy I sobbed and Aidan frowned.
"I know sweetness but he's busy"I started hyperventilating and that's when it all went black.The last thing I heard was Aidan yell for daddy and Anastasia scream.