20

Emmett's POV
I woke up and seen Josephine out of bed.I got out of bed and seen her pjs in the hamper as I pulled on my joggers.
"Bebita ¿donde estatas?(Baby girl where are you)"She was practicing more Spanish and has gotten a lot better at it.
"En la cocina papi(In kitchen daddy)"I walked downstairs to see her in her Calvin Klein long sleeve with matching shorts.She had her hair pulled back and I eyed her.
"What are you doing baby girl"
"I got thirsty"
"Those aren't your pjs you already changed clothes how long have you been up"
"Not long daddy..was going to make breakfast"
"Oh you were.I don't want you using the stove without help"
"Will you help me daddy"
"Of course baby girl..what are we having"
"Um what daddy want"
"Some coffee first baby girl"I poured my cup and got out the puff pastry for breakfast pies.It was Josephine's current favorite breakfast.She bounced excitedly knowing what I was doing and she pressed kisses all over my bicep.
"Such a silly girl"
"Daddy I want to help what can I do"
"What do you want in your breakfast pie flower"
"Um egg and cheese ooh and bacons daddy"
"Do you want to get that stuff out of the fridge"
"Yes daddy I do it"I smiled and she set the stuff down between us.
Do you want one pie or two baby girl"
"Um two daddy please"She got out a baking sheet and I sprayed it with cooking spray and she laid the pies on gently.I got out a knife and cutting board slicing the bacon in small pieces and also slicing some mushrooms for them as well.The oven beeped telling it me it was ready.
"Here baby girl remember two spoonfuls each"
"Yes daddy"I watched her and smiled as she tried her best to not make them to full.
"There daddy"
"Good job princess"
"Tank you daddy"I let her do the cheese and then I finished them off with an egg on each of them.I set the timer on the oven and cleaned up our small mess as Josephine set the table.I put them on our plates and Josephine danced excitedly.
"Are you hungry angel"
"Yes daddy so hungry"
"Well let's eat angel"I set her plate in front of her and pulled her hair back in a loose ponytail.We ate in a comfortable silence and I wiped her mouth off when we finished.She giggled and bounced her in my arms as I started putting our things in suitcases we were leaving tomorrow to go home.
"Daddy can I go in the backyard"
"Yes baby girl you can but don't leave the backyard"
"I won't daddy"My phone went off and I pulled it out to see Julia calling me.
"Ms.Wilson how can I help you"
"I have some last minute documents for you to sign is it okay if I bring them over"
"Yes it's fine Julia"
*
I opened the door to see Julia in a tight skimpy dress.I stayed quiet as she breezed past me.I sat at the island and got out my pen as she handed me the folder.She leaned over the island and I ignored her as she tried to get me to eye her nonexistent cleavage.I read over the documents and she tapped her nails.
"So is Josephine not here"
"Why does that matter Julia"
"Just must be lonely by yourself"
"I keep myself busy"
Do you she whispered and she leaned closer to me and I tried not to roll my eyes.
"Yes I always have business to attend too"
"You must be so stressed.I can help you relieve some tension Emmett"
"I will pass Julia our relationship is strictly business only I love my fiancé"
"Why"
"Because she means the world to me Julia and I couldn't imagine my life without her"
"Wouldn't you rather be with someone who can handle you"
"She handles me better than any woman I was ever with"
Maybe you should give me a try she purred and I ignored her.She pressed herself into me as I stood.
Oops sorry she whispered her hands stroking me.
Julia you need to leave I growled leading her to the door.
Please fuck me she whispered and I growled.
No i only fuck and make love to Josephine and you are nothing like her I growled and she looked away and I got close to her height.
You.Need.To.Leave I growled.Her lips pressed against mine and I shoved her off.I wiped my lips in disgust and I snarled.I froze when I heard a sniffle.I turned in horror to see Josephine standing in the doorway and she took off upstairs.
Get out I snarled to Julia and she scrambled out the door.
"Baby girl wait let me explain"I heard her sobs and I found the guest room she was in.She had the door locked and I sighed.
"Baby please you know I would never cheat on you"
Go away she sobbed and my heart shattered.
"No baby girl I'm not leaving"
You said love me and only me she screamed and I knew she was confused she was in little space.She didn't understand what she seen.
Daddy you hurt me she wailed and I slid down the door my tears slipping down my cheek.
*

 Josephine's POVI sniffled and listened to the silence outside

Josephine's POV
I sniffled and listened to the silence outside.I showered in the private bathroom that had random soap in it and sat in the fluffy blue robe.
Baby girl please he whispered and hot tears poured down my cheeks.
Go away please I need to be alone I whispered and pressed my head against the door.
"Let me explain baby girl please"
"No I don't want to even look at you let alone listen to you"He sighed and I heard his footsteps fade away and soon heard them return.
"I set Mr.Happy and your blanket outside the door.I'll see you in the morning to go home"I didn't respond and I heard our door close.I opened my door quietly and grabbed my blanket and Mr.Happy.I shut the door and climbed in the bed.I snuggled Mr.Happy and my blanket.I stayed quiet and sucked on my thumb.
**
Emmett's POV
I laid in bed and could hear my baby girl whimpering.
Daddy she sobbed and she ran in.
What's wrong baby girl it's okay it's okay daddy's here she whispered as she crawled under the comforter with me.
Scary dreams daddy no there to protect me she cried and I smoothed her hair away from her face and pulled her to my chest.
"Shh baby girl daddy's here he'll protect you I promise nothing bad will ever happen to my sweet girl"
Daddy my heart hurts she whispered.
"I know baby girl we will talk about it more in the morning you're exhausted"She sucked on her pacifier and her eyes shut as I turned out the lamp.
**
I woke up to our alarm at 4 am and I shut it off.Josephine stayed asleep as I put her in some leggings and a T-shirt with one of her hoodies over her arms since it was raining.I showered and got dressed in comfortable clothes and finished putting our suitcases in the car.I slid my shoes on and Josephine's as well.She rubbed her eyes and I carried her to the car buckling her in and she held Mr.Happy and her blanket.
"Daddy"
"Yes baby girl"
"What happen"
"Julia did a bad thing"
"Why"
"I don't know baby girl she was jealous of us I guess.Some women can't hold themselves back just like some men"
"Her kisses better"
"No baby girl of course not I only love your kisses"
"Promise daddy"
"Yes baby girl of course I only want you"
"I only want daddy too"
"Are you not mad anymore now baby girl"
"No daddy no mad at you just Julia for kissing my daddy"
"I know baby girl daddy is too"
"Daddy I think she mean lady"
"Yes she is princess daddy will be calling her company and having strong words with them"
"Daddy going to yell"
"I'll try not to baby girl"We boarded our private plane and I got her all situated in her seat.She dozed back off and I covered her up.I closed my eyes after the plane went in the air.