Alternate Log #4: Three Dots, Three Tensions

Downtown American Suburbs - Philadelphia

In a surburban town in far Philadelphia, Joe Blake who have returned from his mission was invited by John Smith who was the Obergruppenf*hrer of the American Nazi Reich in the East Coast. As for the reason for John Smith's invitation, was the German celebration of VA day, which was the Victory in America Day, which was celebrated every September 18.

Due to the Axis' occupation of the weaken America, Independence Day which was celebrated on the 4th of July was now removed.

This event was replaced to VA Day in September 18. This event was celebrated in Nazi America or the Japanese Pacific States. The reason to remove the 4th of July was the rule to erase and smother any remembrance of the former States as well as its traditions.

Only the surviving artifacts of America are sold to stores for those who are interested in old Americana.

As Joe Blake was walking down the street, he could see families setting up for the event. Children are even playing around the flag of Nazi America as well as the former Bunting flags now instead of stars, they're now just swastikas.

Joe Blake carries a bouquet of flowers as he arrives at the Smith household.

John Smith: Joe.

Joe Blake: Si*g heil. 

He greeted.

John Smith: Si*g heil. 

John Smith: Glad you could make it. 

Joe Blake: Saw you in the parade on TV. It was really something. 

John Smith: Oh, yes, it was. 

John Smith: Hey, Harry. 

John called his neighbor on the other side of the road.

Harry: Sieg heil. 

John Smith: Sieg heil. 

John Smith: Honey, Joe's here. 

There, the Smith household consists of John Smith and Helen Smith with three children, one is their son named Thomas, and two sisters after him.

Helen Smith: Hi, Joe. 

John Smith: This is my wife Helen.

Helen Smith: I'm so glad you could join us.

Joe Blake: Thank you for inviting me, ma'am. 

Helen Smith: No need to speak me formal, I'm not your mother. You can call me Helen. 

Helen Smith: Kids? 

Their children then walked down the stairs upon hearing their mother calling for them.

???: Yes, Mother. 

Joe Blake: Oh, these are for you. 

Helen Smith: Oh, they're beautiful. Thank you. 

Helen Smith: Oh. Joe, this is Thomas and Amy and Jennifer. 

She then introduced Joe to the kids to which John smiles.

Joe Blake: Hi, guys. Sieg heil. 

All kids: Sieg heil. 

Joe was then greeted by an excited dog by the name Max. Max was the Smith's dog as Joe Blake said that he always wanted to have a dog. John Smith then says that Max is partof the family as it's what the celebration is.