Alternate War Log #7: The Anglo-Irish Ends of the War

Royal British Union - Sheffield - September 29, 1967

The continuous R.U.S.A. assault against the G.A.N.R. and the Canadian forces in Iceland have massive effects on the mainland Reich, in the heart of the European sovereign. A week has passed ever since the massive Charge of Britain where R.B.U., both Anglo/English and Irish forces attacked the Reich and the Reichsfarstate of Britain. It is a huge victory for the Brits and Irish as they never fought in a such large scale using both WW2 and Medieval tactics.

At this time, they have overtaken the city of Sheffied, turning its land as a major base  of operations as they're a few miles away from the capital of the Reichsfarstate, the city of London.

When the Reich heard about the Charge, they're furious, the Fuhrer Heinrich Himmler ordered the complete annihilation of the R.B.U. However, they're stuck in two fronts as Africa was liberated by the Resistance, mainly their former fascist ally, Italy.

With both of their former treaties now burnt to the furnace, one on Ireland to libertate the British and the former ally turning against the one who helped during the war, the Fuhrer was furious that they're rallying themselves to delusionals which is ironic considering that the Reich is a whole delusion from occupied nations.

Another front was the continuos R.U.S.A. and Canadian assault on North America. Then reports followed the complete liberation of South America. 

The R.C.U. was busy with the Japanese which would be a sign of relief, but with 4 fronts surrounding the Reich, there is no way they can fight a massive scale, considering that news of German rebel spies inflitrating Nazi nuclear bases to disrupt the progress of using nuclear weapons during the said Liberation War.

At this time, Sir. Vanguard left to reunite with his ship back in Belfast, in major repairs and few retrofits. The new Royal Navy and Irish navy fought alongside, firing their shells at British Union coastlines, followed by minor R.B.U. beach landings to cut more British Union territory and liberating major counties of Britain.

Under the orders of Sir. Vanguard, Com. Howia and Ad. Jackuet Beckett will be in charge of the major operations followed by the R.U.S.A.'s assaults in the Americas.

Com. Howia focused on land and air forces while Ad. Jackuet Beckett focused on sea. It was his orders for both the Irish and Royal Navy to do continuos naval bombardments over Wales and East England, forcing Com. Howia's orders on beach landings.

Under the guindance of Sir. Vanguard during the Allied Arms in the training department, he showed the tactics his men did in his original world.

The Fuhrer tried to fire nuclear weapons against the R.B.U., but the German Federation sabotaged all nuclear bases around the Reich, thanks to other  resistance groups in those occupied territories.

This event is known as, the Duke's Absence of War.

This is when Sir. Vanguard returns to base in Belfast, it took a whole year for him to return, this is because he was overseeing the continuous war production of the R.B.U. in both British and Irish side, with secret communications from R.C.U. and in Africa.