ALT. WAR LOG #10: The War to End All Wars

United States of America - Lackawanna, Pennsylvania - Die Nebenwelt

In February 3, 1972, in the Lackawanna Mines, the damaged secret Nazi project known as Die Nebenwelt, a machine that can travel to different worlds, was damaged when the R

In February 3, 1972, in the Lackawanna Mines, the damaged secret Nazi project known as Die Nebenwelt, a machine that can travel to different worlds, was damaged when the R.U.S.A. dropped their bombs on the location and dropping several paratroopers to take the Nazi project.

Back in 1966-1968, R.U.S.A. scientists suggest on testing the machine out, but the Alaskan government, even Gov. Alaskio disagree as it would cause havoc when a future leader with bad intentions used the machine for its own personal gains.

However, at around January 1969 when the Philippines was liberated, the President, Pres. Alaskio decides to try the Die Nebenwelt machine.

R.U.S.A. scientists were interested with the Nazis building such an ambitious project to break the laws of physics, time, and space itself. Studying quantum physics from the journals of Albert Einstein and older scientists who studied the concept of the subject.

The Resistance under Juliana Crane with the Man in the High Castle, Hawthorne Abendsen, and Wyatt Price wanted to meet the President who had liberated the US from Axis control which is impossible. However, the guards decide to bully Juliana for being the one who caused the disrupt and disharmony of the Resistance and to her loved ones.

As what is said secretly, Pres. Alaskio disliked Juliana Crane as she keeps on ruining other lives, both the Resistance and her loved ones such as Frank Frink.

Thomas Smith, his sisters, and the Crothers were still in Alaska waiting for the end of the war.

Pres. Alaskio then visits the Nazi project with makeshift repairs to the machine, he was then guided by one of R.U.S.A. scientists who takes him on a tour of what the Nazis had made before the machine was under the R.U.S.A.'s control.

Pres. Alaskio: I see that the machine is in repairs.

R.U.S.A. Scientist: When you told about your interest in the machine, repairs began in the Nazi project.

R.U.S.A. Scientist: Several interviews with the paratroopers say that the machine looked like a gateway as what we have researched and gather from the surviving documents here.

R.U.S.A. Scientist: The "Die Nebenwelt" is the German or Aryan word for "The Other World" or the "The Next World".

Pres. Alaskio: So if I'm not mistaken, the machine is used to travel to "parallel universes"?

R.U.S.A. Scientist: That would seem to be the case.

R.U.S.A. Scientist: It is a quantum tunneling device that could replicate the power of the so-called, "Travelers" people who travel parallel universes in a different way.

Pres. Alaskio: Travelers?

R.U.S.A. Scientist: From our research, we have 3 Travelers recorded. They traveled through meditation. Possibly for many years to obtain such possibility.