Alternate Log #5: Emotionless Luckiness

Haulbowline Harbor - Ireland - September 10, 1962

In the Irish Harbor, many of the men are doing their duties in the navy. Considering the threat of fake Britain and the Germans, they began preparing for a future war. Ever since the war, Ireland has signed for neutrality, but unlike Switzerland, they're attacked by German Air Raids as well as British Union forces.

The Anglo-Irish War of November 29, 1945 caused massive damages to the Irish nation. The British Union made orders to take Northern Ireland as well, but due to Irish Resistance as well as British Empire forces in Northern Ireland, the main island of Britian which is both England and Scotland are the only ones  occupied and taken rule by the Fascist leader Oswald Mosley. Irish immigrants have no choice but to defect the now ruined Britain as the flags of British Union are now put into buildings as well as the Third Reich's flag.

Until now, the country of Ireland still survives with its former enemy now ally, Northern Ireland which was named, Belfast.

Considering that Northern Ireland was the only survivor of Britain, the Irish let the remaining British make allies between the two, severing the once conflict between the 2 islands.

On July 10, 1947, from the early end of the War, a few months before the official date of GVE Day and VA Day, the Irish Government ordered the building preparations of new weapons with the use of old WW1 and WW2 blue prints.

GVE or German Victory in Europe Day was officially dated on May 21st while VA or Victory in America Day was moved to September 8th.

For the Irish however, they still retained holidays in order to not erase  history itself, as it was the Irish government that made complaints with the German and Japanese Empire for ruining and smothering important events in human history.

So in order to protect themselves from British Union and Germany, they made the Ire-Treaty, with Belfast as its other occupant.

The treaty consists of a new era of Irish Navy ships, most Irish ships at the time of the war are only merchant ships which would help in convoy runs during the war. But  due to the loss of both America and Britain, Ireland was left alone with it's nearest neighbor in Africa or in Canada.

Belfast agreed with the plan as the Belfast shipping yard will be where the new Irish Navy ships will be constructed, in secret.

The Irish government then used a device called the "Cloch Coimeádaí" which was something coming from a fantasy book. This device was made to block any Axis interference, meaning that Ireland is making sure that no spies or any leaked information from them will be spread to all of occupied Europe.

The Irish Navy Ire-Treaty proposed the following number of ships needed to be built.

Ire-Treaty - August 25, 1948:

6 Battleships

4 Aircraft Carriers

23 Light Cruisers

12 Heavy Cruisers

50 Destroyers

Unlike the former Royal Navy, the Irish Navy is small, but compared to the naval technology of Germany, they wanted to build naval technology that would defeat the Kriegsmarine.

Before the War, the Royal Navy have around; 

15 Battleships, 19 Aircraft Carriers, 66 Cruisers, and 335 Destroyers.

But with British Union and the Kriegsmarine now taken control of Europe, Northern Ireland or Belfast has collected surviving navy ships to which they're all stationed in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and Ireland Navy Yards.