Alternate War Log #2: The Last Spark to No High Castle

The Allied Arms - The Allied Nations - November 7, 1962 to 1966

On November 6, 1962, seven nations around the world were united in the city of Dawson in Yukon. These nations swore that there will be a new war, but a new type of war, a Liberation War, a war that would liberate and restore the world. Their main enemies are the Nazis and the Japanese, they're making nuclear close calls and time is running out.

These seven nations are that of the new and old generations, fighting with the guidance of the Lord, their Father and Creator.

Most of these seven nations have special minor factions, which are that of rebels, former Americans, Japanese rebels, German rebels, Asian rebels, and most notably, Jews. 

These seven nations have gone to their aliases to keep their real names hidden.

These are:

Resistance of the United States of America (R.U.S.A.)

-Was given the alias of the former, United States of America (U.S.A.) which dates pre-war before the Nazis and Japanese invaded the mainland.

Royal British Union (R.B.U.)

-Was given the alias of the former, Great Britain or United Kingdom which dates pre-war before the Nazis took control of the British Mainland.

Russo-Chinese Union (R.C.U.)

-Was given the aliases of two nations into one allied nation, that is the former, Soviet Union (USSR) and Nationalist China, which both dates pre-war before the Nazis and Japanese invaded.

Free French Naval and Land Forces (F.F.N.L.F)

-Was given the alias of France, the new republic, they have been fighting ever since the nation lost in 1940 and swore to remove Vichy France and all the Nazis.

Ireland

-Although a bluff to the Axis, they made an alliance to the Royal British Union to support the war effort, soon, they'll fight against the Nazis and sympathizing Brits in a new Anglo-Irish War.

Roma-Italia Empero (The New Roman Empire)

-The third generation of the once grand Roman Empire, was given the alias of Italy, which dates pre-war ever since its name and in WW1. 

New German Federation (N.G.F.)

-Was given the alias, Germany, a democratic Germany which dates back pre-war Germany in WW1, it will not be an Empire like the 1st and 3rd Reich. But the 2nd and Democratic.

All of these nations went to their seperate ways, but thanks to Alaska and Vanguard's collection of blueprints from their former home, they made copies of it and took them to their own nations, beginning their experiments and then to check its purpose of the war, studying their tactics, and finalizing their preparations before the ropes are loose.

As for the time being, Alaska and Guam visited the new home of the Crothers family where they greeted them well.

They both talked about what's happening. Ms. Crothers was shocked that a full-scale war from the Allies are beginning to set to which frightens her as Axis threat would likely to target these main points of resistance nations. Alaska and Guam told her that she and her kids will be okay, they'll be evacuated if possible when the war begins.

Alaska then asked Gov. Alaskio anyone related to the Crothers family. The Gov. told him that her husband was missing in the Pacific States and Frank Frink, Ms. Crothers brother was dead, possibly by the kempeitai, bad news for Ms. Crothers to which they held a funeral for him and Mr. Crothers at the cemetery in Anchorage.