Alt. Peace Log #1: Rebordering Alliances

The World - The Aftermath of the Liberation War - Year 1973

And so, peace was restored to its rightful nations. The Liberation War with its 3 Phases has restored peace throughout the world through the fierce campaigns and sacrifices between allies and enemies.

These resistance factions have rebuilt the nation they once formerly named off, until the Liberation War.

The First World War began in July 28, 1914 and ended in November 11, 1918, with an Allied Victory against the Central Powers.

The Second World War began in September 1, 1939 and ended in June 12, 1966, with a failed and horrifying end, the Allied Powers have lost and the Axis have won.

From 1947 to 1962, nearly 2 decades, the world was under disarray as the Axis Powers have ruled the world by storm compared to former conquerors. The most prominent empires that are focused are the Greater Germanic Reich and the Japanese Empire, with the New Roman Empire kept in the sidelines as tensions rose between the former Axis powers.

From 1962-1966, though darkness still continues, several resistance factions and nations come together to fight against the weakened Axis Powers, with the New Roman Empire joining the Resistance movement.

Then, the Third World War had begun.

Although, the Third World War was given a different name, that being the Liberation War. A war that consists of 3 Phases to liberate the occupied territories of the weakened Reich and Empire.

The Liberation War began on August 16, 1966 and ended in October 12, 1972 with a huge loss of life but the Lord has guided them, to an Allied Victory.

The Greater Germanic Reach or Nazi Germany was now occupied by the German Federation, a faction created by the R.U.S.A. which contained mostly Germans as well as Jews, they're created to counter the Aryan Race and the Nazis.

The Empire of Japan was occupied by the R.U.S.A. and R.C.U. to which they have their own choices on what to do with the Japanese who had committed several lists of war crimes in their occupied territories.

With the former Axis now gone, the nations are all in ruins, especially Europe, Asia, and Japan. 

20 Days later after the war have ended, every personnel went to their divisions and department and bases to send them back home.

Around 450,000 Nazi and Japanese holdouts were found, some are executed, others are sent to prison before a harsh interrogation. This is known as Operation Seeker, to which the operation lasted from 1972 to 1977, this is inorder to stop any surviving members of the Axis Powers to try the same thing as the Allies did.

In December 25, 1972, the nations of the world celebrated Christmas, giving gifts, cheers, happiness, and love to everyone. The Aftermath Break lasted from October 14, 1972 to January 14, 1973 to give the Allied Nations a long rest after their hard struggles and efforts during the Liberation War.