Poetic Justice

Thursday Night
•Trey POV•

I sat in my bed texting Mariah. She’s loosened up but is still stubborn. I took her to the fair just as acquaintances {I’m not your friend but I have to work with you}. I got to know her a little better and she has a boyfriend back in Miami named Anthony. He seems like a cool guy for her and all but it also seems like he’ll get tired of her after a few years.
‘If I told Ant about you that boy would freak.’ Riah
‘He ain’t got to know about nothing though. He cross the U.S.’ -Trey
‘I’m not like that though. I’m faithful. Hence my middle name Faith.’ -Riah
‘Let me add that to the book of Mariah.’ -Trey
‘Okay. When you move into your dorm at UCLA I want a poem about me.’ -Riah
‘Poem?? I don’t even know your favorite color!!!’ -Trey
‘Its gold…and naw I was playing.’ -Riah
‘Or your favorite singer…’ -Trey
‘No. Impress me. Observe. I know your reputation. I just want to know if it’s real that you’re interested.’ -Riah
’I’ll tat it on me. Then you’ll know it’s real.’ {Free Spirit Drake} -Trey
‘Oh stfu.’ -Riah
‘I can’t. It will never happen.’ -Trey
‘Just like our relationship’ -Riah
My heart felt like it broke in half and sank to my feet. I’m falling so hard for her; I even changed my vibe for her. It’s like she’s my new found vibe. I don’t want any other girl besides her. I didn’t even remember it was Thursday so I didn’t make arrangements. I actually have a page of things I wrote down about Mariah. She’s my Poetic Justice.

•Mariah POV•

I didn’t mean what I typed. Now I probably left his heart broken. Just like this guy in Detroit when I went there for a month to visit some family. Let’s face it Anthony took my heart and locked in a safe to which only he knows the combination to. I had a feeling Trey might be the one smart enough to figure the combination, but I might have ruined his chance. He didn’t text back either. I went to sleep. •Dream• I layed in the bed with him watching Ameriah try to sit up. “Riah, I love you and Ameriah.” He kissed my lips softly then grabbed my hand and kissed a ring. “Who are you again?” He sat up. “Trey Young. The man that changed for you.” I smiled back at the memory. The alarm to the house started sounding. Ameriah cried as Trey rushed downstairs of our two story house. I grabbed a hold of Ameriah. I heard a thud near the stairs. Trey didn’t say a word. There Anthony stood I haven't seen him since I moved to California. He said he would come to get revenge on me…I guess this was my time. He snatched Ameriah and put her to the ground. I saw the rage in his eyes. But at the same time love. He hesitated to hit me. I closed my eyes fearful of what was to happen next. My worst nightmare has became a reality. •End of Dream• I woke up breathing heavily. Who is Ameriah and why did ‘Trey’ kiss a ring? Many questions ran through my mind as my phone buzzed. ‘Sweet Dreams Beautiful’ -Anthony.