Mixed Emotions

•Trey POV•

I sat on my bed texting Ray about how I smashed last night while watching Sponge Bob. I can't believe she actually let me hit though. I know I'm wrong for telling Ray with his big mouth. But hey, a player is a player.

'Bro, wasn't she hating' you the other day though?' -Ray

'Yeah, I don't know what happened though.' -Trey

I started to text my other friends about how good Mariah was in bed. She really thought I changed for her? My asś. Well I'm through with Mariah, we might be going to school together this fall but oh we'll.

•Mariah POV•

I tied my Jordan's as my phone buzzed from my back pocket.

'Mariah!!! You smashed Trey?' -Arielle

How the fùck she found out. I blew it off and walked outside to my car. I put the key in the ignition but it wouldn't start. Today just isn't my day so far. I walk across the street to Trey's house as I heard laughs coming from the teens next door. I knocked on his door. "What, came back for more?" I scoffed as my phone buzzed again. "No I don't. I need a ride." I said reading the text. I gasped at the word. "I don't fúck someone twice." I was still astounded at the word. Someone from an unknown number called me a høe. "Trey, you know what I'm so fúck through with you," I said backing him into his house. "You have the got dàmn nerve to open your big mouth about who you stick your dìck in. And I fúcking trusted you." I said trying to cool down. "Mariah, you don't know me. You fell for me but I'm not there to catch you." He said standing up coming closer to me. "Nìgga back the fúck away from me." I don't remember the last time I really cussed someone out. "Fine. Be a dàmn bìtch about it." I walked up to him and slapped him. He wasn't going to be calling me out on my name. He pushed me into a nearby wall. He seemed super calm but with rage in his eyes. "Trey let go of me!" I said screaming in his face. I'm so pissed with him right now I could-. My thoughts were interrupted by his heavenly lips crashing onto mine. I hate him so much! But I gave in and kissed back. Tears were streaming down my face as I continued to kiss. He grabbed the back of my thighs and carried me to the couch. We were face to face still making out. I felt something slip onto my finger. I finally realized what I was doing. I pushed myself off him and looked at my hand. "What is this?" I said slipping the ring off. "Really, you didn't feel anything?" I rolled my eyes. "I asked you a question!" I said getting mad again, and dropping the ring onto the floor. "I did to. Don't act like you didn't hear me," He said coming closer to me. I turned around to walk out the door. "Really, you’re just going to walk away?" I turned back around with tears still on my face. "I don't have time for stupid asś birds like you." I could tell he wanted to punch the shìt out of me. I walked out the door trying to leave my mixed emotions with him. Yes, I still love Ant with all my heart, he was my first love, but Trey has my heart more than half way open.