Karma's A Bish

Mariah POV

I searched through my closet for something perfect to wear. Maybe something simple or maybe- "Suck My Cockiness Lick My Persuasion." My phone displayed a picture of my best friend back in Miami. "You finally call?" I said turning on the speaker. "You said you'll call when you landed but you never called." This chick has been with me through thick and thin. "Yeah... But what's been up with you?" I said tossing the hanger on the bed. "Nothing really. Chilling with my other homies. What's with you?" I sighed; hopefully she won't tell Ant. "I'm going on a date with-" Yeah...not going to happen. "With who? Name please!" I felt her voice jump a bit. "This boy. His name is Trey. But I don't like him...whispering I think." She's going to tell or he's going to find out one way or another. "What about you and Ant?!" She yelled through the phone. "I don't know. I love him and all it's just...I don't know." I truly don't. I love him I just don't know if he loves me. "Yeah. That's what I was calling you about. I saw him and this girl walking down the street. So you know me being me I decided to follow him," I began to get worried. "Then they kissed a few times and went back to his house." And I seriously thought Ant loved me. But instead he going around f*cking h*es. "Who the f*ck is she?" I tried to keep my breathing steady. "Uh. I think it was Gabrielle." That h*e. "Vicky, please tell me you're kidding." Oh Ant asking for it for real. "I wish I was. But I suggest you break up with him though." Ant has another thing coming for him. "I'm going to do more than break up." I'm just completely shocked. "Mm, do your thing chica." She hung up and I went back to getting dress. I got dressed. Then posted a picture of me on Instagram and tagged Anthony in it saying 'Date Time!' He is going to be so mad at me. A rhythmic knock was at my door. Trey stood there dressed dressy casual. "You look nice." I smiled. "Thanks, not bad yourself." I kissed him on his cheek and went to my room to get my purse. Something going to go down by the end of the night, I can feel it.

Trey POV

Mariah actually gave me a kiss. She must have broken up with that douche. I watched her as* as she sprinted up the stairs. "Stop staring." She said looking back at me. She came back down and we went to my car across the street. I opened the door for her and closed it. I hopped in the driver side. "So were we going boo?" I looked at her for a second. She called me boo, I smiled. "It's a surprise." She flashed that million dollar smile. I turned on the radio and Dope by Tyga was on. The hook came on and we started rapping. "All my sh*t dope, because its 187 how I'm killing these..." She started laughing. We finally arrived at the restaurant. I pulled the key out the ignition and went over to her side and opened her door. "Why you acting different, like we were playing basketball yesterday and you like two different people." I'm acting different? Guess I didn't notice. "Because I feel like an actually have a chance with you. You know now that you broke up with Anthony." Well I think she did. "Yeah...I did do that." She seems like she's hiding something. But in the end Karma's A Bish.