Say My Name

Anthony †

"Get down! Get down! Hands in the air!" Police officers yelled as I jolted across the streets of Los Angles. They were on my tail too, about 30 yards away. I got off campus but the campus police called LA police. I was downtown when they started chasing me so I ran a red light and got t-boned, so I started running which resulted in them chasing me on foot. I dodged a few cars at an intersection and stopped the police from catching up. I was breathing uncontrollably, like I had asthma or something. I noticed police lights ahead of me and a car dealer ship on the right. A worker and a buyer where outside test driving a Ford Mustang. I ran towards them as I brought out my gun again for a threat. They immediately backed away. The keys were still in the ignition, I put the car in drive and started speeding up to 90mph. The police did a sharp U turn as I watched out the side mirror of the drivers side. I made a U turn on a red light as the cops were right behind me. I made my way out of town dodging cars left and right heading back towards UCLA campus.

Mariah †

"Yo, watch this." Angela said as she turned on the TV. It look like someone way too familiar. "Police are on the hunt for this young male, Anthony Jackson. He was involved in a fatal event at the UCLA campus and is now on the run in downtown Los Angles. Police say he is armed and dangerous. They are trying their best to catch him. If you have seen him please call 323-777-4242." The reporter said. Anthony's mugshot from Miami when he got arrested for a DUI when I was there. "Isn't that your ex that Trey is constantly getting jealous over?" She said exaggerating 'constantly'. I stared at the screen in complete surprise. "Yeah...it is." My phone buzzed and there was a repeated banging on the door. Angela answered to see Trey standing there. "You saw?" He said sitting down next to me. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell was and is going through his mind. I think we both went crazy without it each other. I haven't been the same to be honest. Obviously Anthony hasn't either. We still talk, when Trey isn't around. I guess I say Ant's name when no one is around. He texts me everyday the same time saying 'I love you, and I haven't forgot.'

It would have been longer, but I'm stuck. I'm truly not feeling this story currently...if you have any good ideas let me know. Please comment tho. I'm thinking about starting my story Killa again. It's going to be different than the one before...but comment and vote.