Way Too Far

•Anthony POV•

Beep Beep My phone chimed with an alert. I pressed the center button and noticed Mariah tagged me in a photo of hers. I pressed Instagram and went to her page. There was a picture of her dressed nice with 'Date night' caption below. I dialed her number. She didn't answer. I called again except it went straight to voicemail. She sent me a text saying: 'Nìgga I'm beyond through with you, you cheated.' Hhuuuhhh????(Kanye Voice) Oh okay, I see, she trying to get me jealous because I promised a family friend (Gabrielle) I'd take her out. I simply gave her a kiss and we walked inside. She took it way to far this time. I texted Gabby. 'Are you busy tonight? I need a favor' I pressed send. She played me; I'm going to play her.

•Trey POV•

Mariah and I were having a good time. Actually the best since I meet her. To be honest I was getting a little h*rny from the way she was speaking. "It getting kind of late, you want to go?" I looked at her waiting for her response. "I got a surprise for you." My eyes grew wide. "What kind?" I said as the waiter gave us the receipt. "You'll just have to wait." She said with a no good grin. We walked out to my car and drove back.

•Mariah POV•

Anthony is going to be so mad with me. Mm, oh well he shouldn't have took that girl to his house. Trey and I arrived at his house. "I'll see you tomorrow?" He said slamming his car door. I walked over to him. I grabbed him by his shirt and led him into his house. "Mariah, you okay?" He said as I pushed him onto the couch. "I'm fine, don't worry about it." I started to unbutton his Oxford shirt and rubbed his six pack. I notice his little friend just woke up. I kissed his lips softly like I used to do Ant's. He held onto my waist bringing me closer to him. "I know you want to f*ck. Just stop teasing me." I kissed him above his pants line. "Like that?"  I said smirking. He got up from the couch. "I'll be back; I'm going to take a shower." I chuckled a little grabbing the remote. Forget television. I ran to his room and noticed he was already in the bathroom. I twisted her knob to the bathroom and slowly opened it. It was so steamy in here. I thought about what was about to happen. I broke down crying. What am I doing? I know I love Ant but he cheated. I gathered my emotions together and walked out the bathroom before he got out. I grabbed my house keys and left.

•Trey POV•

I grabbed an OBEY t-shirt and some basketball shorts. I went downstairs and noticed Mariah was gone. I called her. I lied to her and said my dad came home drunk, but she said I could come over. I snuck in through her window that was on the second floor. She smiled as I climbed inside. I noticed her eyes a little red. I gently grabbed her by waist and pulled her closer to me. I whispered in her ear: "I got you." I moved us to the bed and we got under the covers. "So you don't mind me teasing you earlier?" I smirked. "I would like some more if it." She faced towards me and she kissed me. I took her shirt off revealing her breast. I massaged them as she still kissed me. I stuck my hand down her pants and began to finger her. Her moaned softly. She managed to get my pants off and started rubbing the tip of it. "Now you really are teasing me." I took her pants off and entered myself into her. "Please don't make me be loud, my mom’s downstairs sleep." I smiled as I went deeper into her. She slightly screamed. "Trey, I'm serious." She said in a stern voice. I started to go slow as I flipped us over. I held into her waist guiding her. She threw her head back in pleasure. I flipped us back around so I was on top. I pushed myself hard into her as she cúmmed. By the end of the night we were both breathing heavily. I also got some head. I heard someone coming up the stairs and figure in was her mom. I shook Mariah for her to wake up. She finally woke up and pushed me into her closet. Her mom peaked through the door to see what was going on. "Mariah, you got someone in here?" Gosh I hope she doesn't find me. "No ma'am." She said innocent. "Alright, love you sweetheart." She breathed out a sigh of relief. "Love you too." As soon as I heard the door shut I opened the closet. "Trey, I was just looking at my phone, noticed Anthony sent me a text," oh no not this nìgga again. "Saying 'I and Gabrielle are having a great time...hbu?'" I walked out the closet grabbing my clothes from the floor. "Yeah, what about it?" We both sat on the bed. "Nothing, never mind." Oh well.