Crawl...Back to Love?

Mariah POV

"Pull up to the scene with my roof gone," I said rapping the lyrics to I'm Different by 2 Chainz. Conincidentally I pulled up to the same old. I looked across the street. Nothing's changed in the past 2 weeks. I opened my car door to have my mom open the door to the house. "Hey sweetie!" She said greeting me with a hug. "Hey." At this moment I'm like 'GTFO of me'. I got out of her grip and went into the back seat of my car and grabbed my suitcase and purse. I admired the diamond bracelet Anthony gave me before I left. Gosh I miss him. I walked in and noticed something different. I can't quite put my finger on it but something's different. Crawl by Chris Brown softly played coming from up stairs. I slowly made my way upstairs. My room door was closed. Which was weird because my mom leaves my door open almost all the time. I hesitated opening the door but I sucked it up and peaked through the door. I was overwhelmed by rose petals on the bed. My bed was covered in a pure white sheets and cover. On my dresser stood white roses in a vase. Everything was perfectly in place. That's what's different. I sprinted down stairs to my mom. She was cleaning as usual. "What's that upstairs?" She looked completely confused. "What are you talking about? Are you delusional?" Why can't anyone take me serious? "I'm not. Just go up to my room." I let her lead the way up. Her jaw dropped as she stepped into the room. "What's this about huh?" I said questioning her stupid question from downstairs. She stepped out of the door frame to revel Trey. I just about broke down in tears. Don't ask me. I'm emotional. Crawl was still playing as he walked closer to me. He stood about a foot away from me looking deep into my eyes. I couldn't help but stare at his heavenly lips. "Miss Me?" His soft, smooth voice said. "Nope." I turned in a 90 degrees but he grabbed my arm back. "Mariah, don't play like that." His voice sent a chill down my arm. "What's to play? I mean, you played with me. So..." I searched for a fúck to give. Hmm...not here. "I'm trying to make shìt better between us." He just went insane. "What do you mean 'between us'? There's no us." He released my arm. I sat on my bed completely ignoring him. He sat about a few inches away from me. I drained his voice out. I finally tuned back in after 10 minutes of Trey running his mouth. "Trey just shut up!" I semi-yelled getting up. "So you'll give me another chance?" That's why you don't tune people out. "I guess so." I said unsure of myself. "So are we Crawling...Back to Love?" I shook my head and kissed his lips. I indeed need to cut it off with Anthony.

Trey POV

I finally got my second chance. I can't blow it this time. I might finally have her in the palm of my hands.

~~

Question:

1. How was it?

2. Where was Trey hiding? (Think about it...they are in Mariah's room. And he wasn't there when Mariah first went in there.)

3. What do I need to improve on?