Soldier program

As Accelerator is standing Up, he sees a kid running so he calls the kid over.

"Hey kid come here" Accelerator says as with scowl from just waking up.

The kid stops running and looks toward the direction of Accelerator and walks up to him.

"Hey there, I am Lloyd Belladonna you are?" Lloyd says confused as to why this strange person is calling him.

"Tch Accelerator" Accelerator says as he is annoyed being asked even though he is the number one Esper the strongest Esper in Academy city the chairman and still not being known by this kid.

"Tch anyway where are we kid?" Accelerator says because he is confused.

"We are in the countryside sir Accelerator" Lloyd says trying to be kind.

Accelerator appalled he is in the countryside even though he was in Academy city a few moments ago. As he was pondering how he got there the boy known as Lloyd opened his mouth to say something.

"Are you lost or something mister?" Lloyd asked wanting to help the stranger.

Accelerator looks in the direction of Lloyd clearly annoyed but decides that he does need help and will ask him a question.

"Brat do you know where Academy city is?" Accelerator says that expecting a good answer from the boy.

"Academy city what's that?" Lloyd says a little annoyed and shocked to be called brat but brushes it off.

Accelerator even more appalled by the answer ponders as to why the kid does not know where Academy city is as it is the most well-known city in the whole world known for its technology to be 20-30 more advanced than the whole world and even more well known for its espers that reside there.

The boy noticing Accelerator's shocked expression decided to ask him a question.

"I have a map here if you know where to find it" The boy says as he pulls out a map from his bag.

Accelerator proceeds to look at the kid and snatches away the map. Then Accelerator looks at the map and is surprised to see that the map looks like a rag and sees a few drawing of kingdoms around the map. Accelerator then looks at the kid with a death glare.

"What the fuck is this? This map is fucking old, how the hell am I supposed to find Academy city here?" 

"What but I just bought that map from a merchant" The boy says surprised by the sudden cursing of the stranger.

Merchant? why the hell is there a merchant is that how primitive the countryside is? Accelerator ponders to himself as he is confused by the boys' words. The boy then opens his mouth to speak.

"Um sir I will be going now I can't waste much tim-"

As the boy says this, he gets cut off by the ground shaking as a giant grasshopper is hopping to them, about to crush them Accelerator then turns around but before getting reflected the boy jumps in his way and the grasshopper then punches it as it flies of to space. Accelerator a little surprised by the kid's strength as he looked short and a bit on the skinny side. As he is about to speak the boy cuts him off.

"The bugs here are plentiful are you okay?" the boy says with a smile.

"The fuck. Are the bugs here that big?" Accelerator says as he is surprised that the bot calls the giant grasshopper a bug.

"Um big?" The boy questions because to him bugs like those were normal.

Accelerator decided to ignore it. Accelerator then turns around and opens his mouth to say something.