I'm sorry

As Accelerator walks through the door, he is greeted by the sight of Goll and Brünnhilde looking at him with shocked faces. The little demon, Qliphah, floats beside him and places her arms around his neck.

"Great work Master~" Qliphah grins.

"As always" Accelerator reclines on his chair.

Goll pulls Brünnhilde to the side and talks to her. Brünnhilde grimaces and leans down to Goll's level.

"This Accelerator, seems like a dangerous person"

"That is needed, you ignorant-" 

A bright flash blinds them both as they turned around and see that Accelerator and Qliphah have vanished. They look around to find them, they fall into despair but quickly lighten up a little.

"Goll, look for the next contestant, at least before Accelerator left, he removed one of the stronger gods"

"Good idea"

Goll runs off into a different room to look for another Contestant. With Accelerator, he is seen seeing a bright flash of light as he opens his eyes. He looks up to see Anastasia's face, along with everyone else.

"Papa!!" Anastasia hugs him.

"Good to have you back kid" He rubs her head before getting up.

"Need help?" Izayoi asks, with a cocky grin.

"Fuck off" Accelerator send a snarky remark back.

Izayoi waves him off and helps him up anyway, Lloyd checks for any Blemishes on Accelerator and finds nothing in particular. Accelerator looks around and decides to ask.

"Where are we?"

"We're in the world of mob psycho 100 papa!!" Answers Anastasia, as she cuddles Accelerator.

Accelerator looks around a bit, before he asks.

"Where are the others?"

Izayoi looks down and answers. Before he can talk however, Anastasia perks up. Accelerator is confused, they were all there just a moment ago, now they arent?

"They got sent back, by our writer Papa! It seems like he couldn't handle writing, for all of them. Oh! And one more thing"

"What now?"

"I'm sorry to say this, but you might fly solo again Papa"

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, is that you'll be travelling through the multiverse... Alone..."

"What!? Why?"

I sigh as I continue to talk to papa, I slowly wrap my arms around him. I give him a small smile.

"The writer has decided to separate you, from the individuals you meet. It has gradually changed you, and it has deviated far from what his original idea was"

"Then, what is Izayoi doing here?"

I sigh once more, as I let go of Papa. I look down as Izayoi melts in a puddle.

"It was merely my imitation of him, yes, clearly I can summon them any time. But every time I do so"

I summon Uncle Gojo, he has a cocky grin on his face. However, in a single moment, he starts to scream in pain, as he begins rolling on the ground.

"It's always like this... Izayoi..."

I de-summon Uncle Gojo, and summon big brother Izayoi. Again, the same thing happens.

"Uncle Gilgamesh..."

"Stop"

I de-summon big brother Izayoi and summon Uncle Gilgamesh. Again, the same thing happens.