The end of the trilogy

"So, where is this home of yours?"

"It's this beautiful place called Japan"

"Huuuu~ I wonder if there is a connection"

They were walking through a forest and finally get out of it; they both see a gas station to their left and decided they needed to pee. They both go into a bathroom where we see Bennu peeing she looks to her right and sees a hole.

"I already know where this is going"

Bennu places her finger in the hole and releases a flame blast that melted everything, Anastasia heard this and came over to check it out but Bennu stopped her before she opened the door to the next stall.

"Don't g-go in there!"

"Why?"

"It's ummmmm.... stinky!!"

"Hmmmm alright fair enough"

They both walk out the bathroom and head to the direction of Japan. Anastasia and Bennu eventually reach a military base where Bennu had the great idea of breaking in like spies to which Anastasia felt related to do.

They snuck past the guards by casting the barrier of stealth which made their footsteps be silent and made them invisible to the point where even they're thermal couldn't be seen, to anyone they essentially didn't exist. They reach the doors to the base but couldn't open it without making noise, fortunately Anastasia doesn't follow the rules of physics and destroyed the door without so much as a sneeze. They both walk in and around guards checking around the place, they spot a few monitors and walk in to check what was on them.

To they're horror it was kids being tortured to show their abilities and are being experimented on, Anastasia didn't like this, so she reversed the time of the events to before they were captured and teleported themselves to those locations. Anastasia finds herself in the beaches of Hawaii while Bennu was in Ireland, as Anastasia couldn't find Bennu she set up a mental link with her.

"ANASTASIA WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Calm down, it seems that I am in Hawaii. They must've teleported us to different locations, you find the kids that was about to be kidnapped there while I deal with the one here"

"Alright... are you sure you will be safe there?"

"Yeah, I'll be safe here"

"Just set up a call for me and I'll come dashing to save you there"

"Alright if it makes you happy, then fine I'll do that"

"Good"

The mental link ended as Anastasia looked around the beach to find the kids, she scans the whole island and find 2 kids about to be napped by some of the military. In another place on the beach a squad of military men are quietly approaching 2 kids playing on the beach, the kids in question were doing some amazing stuff, one was leaping tall distances and the other one was harnessing the power of the water. The military men sneak up on both of the kids while they were talking and are about to snatch them up when....

BOOOOOM

A giant orb is suddenly seen teleported there and a brightens the whole place causing an explosion, a small girl with yellow glowing hair and yellow glowing eyes walks out of the orb as it surrounds the two kids.

"Heye there choom"

Anastasia raises her hands up as a yellow orb starts forming in her hands, the military men at this point get up and point they're guns at Anastasia.

"Get down on the ground you damn super-"

He was cut off as a yellow beam hit him and he was instantly eradicated out of fiction, the other military men then start shooting at her, but all their bullets stopped before it hit here. Anastasia seeing this puts her arms down and the yellow orb disappears, she then touches a bullet as it flies back at the speed of light instantly killing a man as it hit, he's head.