Fighting mini gods

Accelerator wakes up and looks around the room, he misses it being peaceful like this. After the events that has happened the last few days, he is glad that he gets to relax like this. He gets up from the couch and looks at the kitchen to see Nao cooking.

"What're you cooking?" He asks.

"Omlete, I think it will come in handy for the future" She says as she places thee plate on the table.

"Like for what?" Accelerator asks.

"I don't know maybe for a friend" Nao says.

Accelerator nods as he sits down and shouts for everyone to wake up. They all wake up including the kids from Anastasia's recent adventure come down, they take a seat and start eating. Lucas notices that they didn't thank god for the food.

"Shouldn't we say itadakimasu?" He asks.

Shitage notices that as well and places her two hands together and says it. Gilgamesh laughs and Museigen places her hand to her mouth and giggles a bit.

"I only pray to master Accelerator" She says.

"God? I'm a servant, I am above this so called god" Gilgamesh says.

Bennu laughs as well as she places an arm around Gilgamesh, she smiles brightly the fiery spirit eminates off of her body.

"When your as strong as gods, kid, there should be no reason to pray to them" Bennu says.

They then to start fading once more except for Lucas, Shitage, Nao and Bennu junior. Bennu is surprised and tries resisting for a few moments. Anastasia doesn't however, she has surpassed this level of ability that is being used on them.

"Junior! come here!" Bennu says as Junior runs over to her and hugs her.

"I might be gone for a while, j-just make sure to keep yourself safe. Train Everyday until you can burn down cities with a thought like me!" Bennu smiles.

"C-Come back to me ok?" Junior says.

"I will..." Bennu fully disappears.

"Accelerator?!" Nao runs over and holds his hand.

Accelerator looked down at her crying, he smirks as he places a hand on her head.

"I'll be back brat, this isn't the first time that I am being shipped off to another universe, I'll find a way to get back" Accelerator says as he releases his hand.

"B-But how long will you be gone for?"

"I don't know that yet, just wait for me, and I'll join you to that band you wanted to go with me, Zhiend was it?"

"Yeah..." Nao says as she sniffs.

"I'll go there and climb that fucking stage with you" Accelerator says as he disappears.

They all disappear and Anastasis is left standing there, they turn to her and talk to her.

"Why aren't you disappearing?" Nao asks as she sniffs again.

"Oh what?" Anastasia says as she looks up from her game.

"Ooops-" She disappears as she brings her barrier down.

We see a black void as Accelerator opens his eyes, he finds himself in a room alone. No Anastasia and no one but him.

[Note from Anastasia]

"He isn't dead nor are we, we just got sent to a different anime universe while Accelerator was isolated into a different one, we'll be back. Well, maybe not me for a while but I'll be fine. Now then let's cut back to your story, wouldn't want me to bother your reading experience now would we?"