A certain dungeon to solo

A few weeks has passed since the incident in the Hotel, and all is well until this one morning.

We are greeted to a scene of being inside Mary's house. Mary having just woken up sat on the table while Accelerator was drinking coffee while Gilgamesh was reading the newspaper in his ubw clothes. We then see Lloyd coming out of the kitchen having just finished making breakfast.

"Accelerator I am still sleepy would you mind spoon feeding me~"

"Yes, I do mind now I'm going to wake up Anastasia"

"Ehhh but whyyy"

Accelerator then gets up and leaves to wake up Anastatia, He then comes back with Anastasia and seats her on his lap.

"Papa can you please feed me?"

"Sure, hold on a minute here, Say ahh"

"Ahh" She then takes a bit out of the food Lloyd made and her eyes light up.

"Papa these tastes amazing!"

"Be quiet in the morning we have Neighbours. And Lloyd was the one who cooked it, so thank him"

"Thank you, Lloyd,"

"Your welcome Anastasia"

"Why does Anastasia get to be fed but not me"

Before Accelerator could answer they, all hear a knock at the door and turn to look at it. When the door opened, they were greeted by the sight of Phyllo, Selen and Riho.

"Hey there, so are we going now?"

"Ah it seems they have come to pick us up now"

"What, pick up?"

"Sorry to surprise you but they've come to pick us up, today we are going to the castle"

"But why though?"

"We were requested to subjugate a giant snake"

Accelerator then stood up and place Anastasia in his chair and opened his mouth to speak.

"Gilgamesh do you want to come?"

"Hah as if a king like me would go and subjugate a lowly snake"

"Ok then. Can you watch over Anastasia?"

"With my life"

"Thanks, Now let's go"

They all then walk out the door and start walking to the castle and on the way they met Aran and he joined them and they all then start talking.

"A giant snake huh, I am not good with dungeons, so I won't be a lot of help"

"Tch what did I say about putting yourself down brat"

"You say that but you yourself are calling him a brat"

"What did you say?!!?!"

"eep nothing"

They all then arrive at the castle and are stood in front of the chair of the king, and they all start doing small talk to ease their nervousness. Selen was shouting about her fantasies with Lloyd and Phyllo started telling her that she will marry Lloyd and not Selen they then get in a heated argument.

They were all then silenced as the king was ready and steps out of the shadow from the door and the king steps out walks to the throne and everyone just stares, The king then starts playing his scepter like a guitar while trying to imitate singing while saying.

"Welcome to Azami kingdom"

It was a strange sight to see even for Accelerator who had seen it all from the death of 10,000 sister's to fighting gods who can destroy infinite dimensions. They all then look at a map of the dungeon where the said giant snake will be and are preparing for the battle minus Accelerator who knew the snake couldn't do so much as to scratch him, so he just stood at the sidelines listening to them speak.