Side story: Gilgamesh

We see a scene all too familiar a forest and then a man in armor is seen waking up.

"Huuu~ where am I where is that damn assassin did, he manage to knock me out impossible"

He then stands up and look around and sees he is in the forest, so he decides to walk around a bit and then night befalls.

"It seems I might not know where my location is. And it seems I am nowhere near where Japan is"

Gilgamesh then decides to fall asleep to rest up a bit. After a few hours of sleeping, he is awoken by some sounds of scurrying and looks around to see a pack of wolves around him he smirks and looks at the wolves.

"You actual dogs bow before me and I might spare you and take you in as my pet"

The wolves then started growling clearly indicating hostility.

"It seems you do not want to be part form a pact with me, oh well that is fine doesn't make a difference"

He then forms a circle of portals around him and shoots out lances that hit all the wolves.

"Finally I have something to eat, to think me the king to eat disgusting meat like this"

He then cooks the meat and starts eating it and then falls asleep.

~The next day~

Gilgamesh is seen walking through the forest not worrying about any threats since once they approach him he immediately summons a portal in their face and shoots a sword at them and then they die instantly.

"These inferior beings can't understand that they can't get close to me? oh well they die anyway"

He then sees a mountain and walks to the top of it and sees the beauty of it all the sunset was mystical to look at as it glimmers down the horizon Gilgamesh can't help but be mesmerized by it until he hears a stick break behind him and turns around to see a boar running up to him.

"Oh? guess I am having pork tonight" he remarks.

~The next week~

Gilgamesh has done nothing but wander around since he doesn't know where to go but then he quickly notices a group of people and walks up to them startled by his appearance they ask him

"Who are you?"

"Are you a knight from the kingdom"

"Hm to think you would not know me, I am Gilgamesh the king"

"Bastard stop lying there is no such king with that name

They all the rush him about 36 people in total he quickly formed a barrier and created portals around him which shot out swords that exploded on impact. As some of the bandits get up from the ground they started to flee and Gilgamesh followed them back to their base and noticed their leader was there so he observes them until the next day.

~Next day~

Gilgamesh is seen walking up to the entrance killing the two guards then summoning a hundred portals above the camp and shooting down a rainstorm of swords, lances, axes and more and once it stopped everyone was dead but the commander who hid underground so Gilgamesh used Enkidu's chains to rip open the bunker door and pull the bandit's leader out.

"What is it you want money, shelter, food? we can give it to you"

"Hm I don't need any of those since I get it just by killing you right now do I?"

He then disposes of the leader and walks up to the the throne near the table and sits in it.

"Feels nice to be the king"

~Next month~

Gilgamesh has been living in that base for a month until he exhausted all of it's resources and decided to go out and scavenge for some food and couldn't fond any until he comes across a cave and notices a dragon in it and he opens his mouth to speak.

"Wake up you lizard, rejoice since you will be eaten by a great king as myself"

"You damn monkey get out of my cave before I kill you"

"You dare call me a king a monkey?!??!"

"Scram now"

Gilgamesh then uses Enkidu's chains to attack the dragon the dragon then stands up and attacks Gilgamesh but Gilgamesh blocks and runs for the dragon and pulls out a sword and hits the dragon with it but it did minimal damage until the shock wave collapsed the cave then the dragon is seen flying out with Gilgamesh in it's mouth holding it open and stabbing at it's upper mouth.

"How do you like that you lizard"

"I WILL KILL YOU HUMAN"

The lizard then starts charging up it's fire breath so Gilgamesh braces for it and and forms a barrier around him blocking the fire from reaching him and summons two portal one above the upper mouth and one below the lower jaw and Enkidu's chain's pops out and stabs right into the jaw and pulling it open and stopping the dragon from moving Gilgamesh then floats out the mouth and decides to open one portal in front of the open mouth of the dragon and start's firing a barrage of weapons into the mouth of the dragon. The backside of the dragon then bursts and the swords come flying out of the dragon and disappear and the dragon's lifeless body fall out of the sky and Gilgamesh grabs a sword and plunges it into the dragon while it is falling and stabs it into it's heart as the dust settles Gilgamesh hears footsteps and smirk then he turns around to see a certain white haired boy.

End

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

There you have it Gilgamesh's side story it's a short one so don't get too excited but what you do have to get excited about is Gilgamesh challenging Lloyd into a mock duel and him protecting the girls from the big bad demon lord and stuff like that I won't spoil too much but hoped you liked it BYE!!!!