A certain letter

Since it has been a few weeks since the Giant snake incident Accelerator has been trying to get information on the man, he attacked but couldn't get any, since he couldn't find any info on him, he just went back home as usual and summoned Qliphah.

Accelerator: Qliphah I will be opening the letter I got that one time back in chapter 2

Qliphah:Ah I see that one but master may I ask why are you breaking the 4th wall?

Accelerator: for comedy now come let's open it, but before we do that let's call everyone

They then gather up Gilgamesh, Anastasia, Lloyd and Mary. They go to sit at the table and place the letter on the table.

Lloyd: what is so important about this letter Accelerator?

Accelerator: Given that you're not strong enough but the magic coming off of this is really strong

Lloyd: Really??

Mary: you're not a strong magic user Lloyd so you don't understand but the magic from this far exceeds even Alca

Lloyd: Wow

Accelerator: welp time to open it

As he opens it, he read's the message out loud.

Accelerator: This message is destined for those of you with both many troubles and extraordinary powers if you wish to see how far these powers will take you then cast aside your family your friend's your possessions and join us in the little garden.

A bright blue glow then filled the room but then before they got transported a cracking sound can be heard and we see accelerator grabbing unto the floor but Gilgamesh and Qliphah get sucked in by the blue portal Accelerator is trying his best not to let go but then when Lloyd tried to pull him, but he got sucked in to and without anything he looks at Anastasia and says.

Accelerator: Anastasia Believe in yourself go become the strongest like your papa.

Accelerator then closes his eyes and let's go but he hears someone shout.

Anastasia: PAPA!!!

Anastasia then jumped in the portal with Mary trying to follow but the portal closes. Accelerator then grabs Anastasia and hugs her close.

Accelerator: Seriously what were you thinking

Then everything turned black and next thing they know they were in the sky with three other people and a cat they turn to the right and see Gilgamesh and Qliphah

Accelerator: Qliphah come back to me!!

Qliphah: Nehehe~ but this is so fun Master

Accelerator: I don't give a damn now come

Qliphah: Fine

She pouts and disappears Accelerator then turns to Gilgamesh

Accelerator: Gilgamesh do you have a way to get down?!?

Gilgamesh: I certainly do 

Accelerator: Then good now use that and we will meet you at the bottom!!

Gilgamesh: As you wish

Gilgamesh then gets on his virmana and floats straight down. Accelerator then carries Anastasia bridal style and just before he hits the water he steps on it altering the vectors into a somewhat solid state and walks to the forest ahead of him.

Accelerator then places Anastasia down but he would not let go of him and kept hugging him so he just carries her again. He then turns to look for Gilgamesh and spots him on top of a mountain and Gilgamesh gets down to Accelerator quickly and before they start talking they hear the sound of a certain boy screaming and hitting the water followed by three more splashes they then go to pick up Lloyd.

Lloyd: Man that was crazy what happened?

Accelerator: Tch it seems that the damn letter sent us here, How are you Lloyd?

Lloyd: I am fine Accelerator

???: What kind of name is Accelerator?

They all turn to look at who talked and see a yellow haired kkid wearing a school uniform with a yellow shirt underneath.

???: Well aren't you going to say anything?

Accelerator; Tch

|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Boom we transition into the verse of mondaiji and let me say I am excited for this one and considering I brought Lloyd I am thinking of Bring all the mc's Accelerator has been with into the next dimension they would be in anyway this will be it for now and btw Mary is panicking since the love of her life was taken away 

CiAO~