Zeus is a little bi-

Accelerator and Brünnhilde stop laughing as the colosseum goes quiet. Accelerator chuckles to himself as he goes back inside the door and up a flight of stairs where he meets Brünnhilde, smiling.

"Oh, Thank  you, thank you, thank you! you showed up at just the right time! during Ragnarök too!" She says as she hops gleefully.

She attempts to hug him, but is stopped by a hand from Qliphah. She pouts quietly as Accelerator opens his mouth to speak.

"Just another universe to run through" Accelerator says.

Accelerator takes a seat and smiles, so does Brünnhilde. Brünnhilde motions for Goll to go get something, and so she does. Goll comes back with cookies and tea, Brünnhilde takes it and sets it down on the table.

"Care for some tea? before your next battle of course"

"Sure" Accelerator says as he takes a cup and drinks it.

"I can go for some neHehE~" Qliphah does the same.

Silence fills the room.

"So, who is my next enemy?"

Before Brünnhilde can answer, Qliphah perks up and answers for her.

"The god, Shiva is your next enemy master~"

"I was supposed to answer" Brünnhilde grits her teeth.

"What are you gonna do about it? NehEhEHe~" Qliphah says, baiting Brünnhilde.

Brünnhilde and Qliphah butt heads for a bit as Accelerator and Goll watch from the background. Accelerator turns to Goll and starts a conversation with her.

"You seem quiet kid" Accelerator says glaring at her, which is just his normal look.

"A-Ah! y-yeah... I'm just a bit surprised by this whole situation" Goll says as she scratches her head.

"I guess, I noticed a list of human names. They seem to be people from history, I particularly like this one" Accelerator says.

Accelerator pulls the panel of Nikola Tesla and shows it to her, she looks at it and smiles.

"Nikola Tesla, I wonder why?" Goll says placing her finger on her chin.

"I think you can guess that part" Accelerator says with a sarcastic expression, as he rolls his eyes.

"His smarts I'm guessing?"

"Bingo"

"Judging by your information sheet, it was obvious. Though, your ability is incredible. It's something no normal human should even have! Just what are you?"

"I have a few questions myself first" Accelerator says, uncrossing his feet and placing it down.

"Go on..." Goll hesitantly says.

"Firstly... Rio Takanashi, is that my name?"

"Yes, I thought that was obvious?"

"Next, How much do you know about me?"

"I know your powerful, that's for sure"

"Then, why are these idiots fighting against humanity"

"You mean the gods? Well, we are all in this tournament because Brünnhilde challenged the gods to fight for the sake of humanity, after they decided that it was to be eradicated and-" Goll gets cut off by Accelerator.

"-and now we're here, in this situation. I get the gist"

"Yup, what else would you like to know?" Goll says as she places a finger to her chin.