Trouble always follows doesn't it?

|Author's note|

"talking"

'thinking'

whispering

|End|

Accelerator pushes all the girls off and gets up. He dusts himself off and turns to the boys.

"Glad to see you guys are finally awake"

The three boys laugh and walk over to him.

"Yeah, how long were we out for anyway?" said Lloyd flashing a smile.

"For about a day" said Nao while getting up.

"Oh, Accelerator a new woman I see" said Gilgamesh while grinning like an idiot.

Accelerator smacks his head before turning around.

"She is just a friend. Now come here and help me with this guy"

Hurt by Accelerator's words Nao went next to him and just stood there. Accelerator pays no mind to this and starts walking to an unconscious Gojo, before he was able to walk off however, he felt a hand grab his shoulder. Accelerator turns around to see Izayoi with a serious expression.

"What do you want?" 'I won't get used to that for a while'

Izayoi let go of his shoulder while Nao was surprised.

'How did he touch Accelerator?' thought Nao

"How are we here?" asked Izayoi bringing back his smirking expression

"I don't know yet how we got here. My memory is Hazy, but I remember talking to someone ARGH!!"

Accelerator nearly falls to the ground holding his head in pain, but Nao catches him and holds him one her shoulder. Everyone runs over to him helping him up, Accelerator regains his feet but still feels like his head was spinning a bit.

"Are you good there Accel?" asked Lloyd while letting go of Accelerator

"Yeah, are you okay there Accel?" asked Izayoi

"Don't call me that you fuck sticks and yes I am okay now" 

"Are you sure you looked like you were in a lot of pain there" said Suzushina

Accelerator pushes them off and walks to Gojo.

"Come help me with this now"

Everyone just silently nods to each other and walk over to help Accelerator; they all then get to the now conscious Gojo who was laying back smirking.

"Done already? I was enjoying the sight"

Accelerator just puts a handout and helps him up, Gojo gets up and turns to everyone.

"Heyaa!! I am Satoru Gojo!! Jujutsu high's strongest sorcerer"

Gojo said as he waved his arms in the air. Everyone took a stance and introduced themselves.

 Everyone took a stance and introduced themselves