Soldier school

It was early one morning when we see a carriage on a dirt road driving somewhere to a town perhaps.

After a few hours of the driving, we see our protagonists getting off the carriage and walking into the small town and then they start picking trash?

"Tch why do we have to pick up trash in this town anyway?"

"It's not like it's a good town either the houses here are decently built but the ground is just the dirt not even cemented and the only thing it has going for it is this sword"

Then after saying those words Accelerator sees an old man perhaps the chief of the village running towards him.

"Hey what are you guys doing here!"

"Hey, I am talking here stop doing that h-hey"

"Tch shut up old man stop shouting this early in the morning"

"Then at least tell me what you people are doing here"

"We are doing community service that's all now stop shouting you might burst a vessel"

"Hey brat how are you doing on your end?"

"I'm doing good here Accelerator"

"Good what's up with this sword anyway"

The scene then shifts to Mary and chrome.

"Apparently that sword that sword cannot be pulled from the stone, but it is said that you are able to pull it if you have a lot of magical power"

"Yeah, and once, someone pulls the sword from the stone they are said to be able to rule the world"

"Tch so it's basically king Arthur's story"

"King Arthur?"

"Nothing keep picking up trash there brat"

Accelerator then looks at the sword and thought *What the hell what's the worst that can happen* So he touches the sword and notices that he can pull it, so you know what he does. Everyone then turns their attention to Accelerator except for Lloyd.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU PULL THE SWORD!" yelled chrome because he was expecting Lloyd to do it.

"A-A-ACCELERATOR IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LLOYD TO DO THAT" once again Mary also thought that Lloyd would pull it.

"UWAHHH THE SWORD, HE PULLED IT" the village chief was shocked at the sight he was behold.

"How are we still surprised by the man who pulled out the demon kings' soul as if it was nothing" Chrome said with a face that screams how am I still surprised.

"Y-Yeah your right"

"Tch this butter knife wasn't even that hard to pull out, to be honest I was expecting more of a challenge"

"Well then we got what we came for let's head back"

"Wait we came for this thing? you should've told me I would have gladly pulled it out from the start, instead we wasted our time picking trash"

"Oh, really well sorry then" Mary said with an unapologetic face

They all then gathered up their stuff and went back to the carriage. While heading back the carriage was ambushed by some bandits and Lloyd was asleep so Accelerator decided to do it himself as to not wake up Lloyd.

"Hey there pretty lady, now how about you hand over all your valuables and yourself so that we won't hurt your friends over there"

"Princess Mary I wouldn't be able to take on the many bandits what do we do"