I am the level 5 Esper, Accelerator!

It was the day of the tournament and due to how things panned out even they're principal will now join the tournament to fight Riho and Lloyd as well will join.

In the first round we have Phyllo vs Selen. In their match Phyllo had thrown a thunder spell at Selen and as Selen was waiting for the magical belt to block the attack she got struck and lost the tournament.

For the next match we have Lloyd vs Mena. In their match Mena had used a water spell on Lloyd to try and drown in him. 30 minutes had passed, and Lloyd was still standing so the referee had walked up to Lloyd and ask if he was ok.

"H-Hey are y-you, ok?"

"Yeah, I am"

Mena then cancelled the spell and decided to use a direct attack and as she was chanting Lloyd readied up a spell as well and it hit Mena and Mena was placed out of bounds Making Lloyd the winner.

For the third round we have Accelerator vs Allan (Not a real character in the show). The fight started with Allan walking onto the stage, and everyone felt a strange heat and it gradually became hotter but seemingly Accelerator did not feel the heat, so Allan decided to speak up.

"I am the great flame user Allan!"

"So?"

"It is customary to announce eachothers names before battle, I wish for you to tell me yours"

"Tch fine, I will tell you my name but you better remember this and this goes out to all of you remember this name and tremble whenever you hear it!"

"I am the level 5 esper Accelerator!"

"Very well, Accelerator face me with your power!"

Allan then shot out a flame bigger than the stadium itself and was surprised when the flame did nothing so he charged up a beam on his hand and fired it out to accelerator and it gor reflected up parting the clouds in it's way he then shouted at Accelerator.

"Coward fight me stop defending and hit me"

Accelerator did not say anything and just kept staring at him analyzing how he should attack Allan without using physical properties as it was forbidden. 

Allan then shot up into the air and gathere up so much fire that it turned blue and kept gathering it making it bigger than the stage and shot it at Accelerator. The fire lasted a few seconds and the crowd began to talk.

"He can't escape that"

"Possibly not"

"Man all that big talk for nothing"

"What a watse of energy"

"I don't know remember how that staright fire was blasted up as it hit him"

"It was probably a fluke"

"How is it a fluke"

Before anyone could talk again a word shot out at them.

"Can you all shut the FUCK up"

The blue fire then dispersed as it showed Accelerator completely unharmed. By then Allan had landed on the floor and was surprised that Accelerator was still alive but before he could even lift his finger Accelerator had raised a foot up and shot down faster than anyone could see and it had cause the stage to split apart and even the ground under the stage making a cavern and both of them fall into it. As Allan did not know what to do he gathered all of his energy and shot all the fire he had left Illuminating the cavern before a line of fire had been shot out of the cavern.

 As Allan did not know what to do he gathered all of his energy and shot all the fire he had left Illuminating the cavern before a line of fire had been shot out of the cavern