A certain king appears

It is one morning, and we see a certain white-haired boy running to a mansion with another certain yellow haired boy. They both stop behind a bald man.

"Excuse us for being late"

"AHHHHH" The bald man shouted startled by the sudden speaking.

The bald man is then seen jumping forward and asks who the two are.

"I am Lloyd Belladona, and this is Accelerator"

"So, you are Lloyd huh?"

"Yep, that's me"

"May I ask, why is this person with you?"

"He is here on vacation"

"Well does he have a payment method?"

"Nope my work will be his payment, so you don't have to give the payment for my job"

"E-Eh are you sure?"

"Of course, because me and Accelerator are friends"

"L-Lloyd"

"B-Brat"

Both at the same time." You are a saint "

They were guided around the mansion and Accelerator was guided to his room.

*In Accelerator's room*

Accelerator can be seen lying on his bed reading a book about magic and generally learning about this world a bit more he then stands up and decides he will go for a walk outside the mansion.

Accelerator can be seen in the woods walking around doing some investigating and notices that there are remnants of magic being used so he calls out for Qliphah.

"Qliphah" A whirlwind then forms, and a see-through demon can be seen.

"Neehee~ Master what is it you wish for me today? Maybe more cuddling?"

"Tch not today, I just need you to search this forest since it seems there are remnants of magic being used here and make sure to be hidden, we don't know who we can trust here"

"Nehehe~ you got it master Qliphah out"

She can be seen floating away and Accelerator walks back to the mansion and feeling hungry he goes to the kitchen; He then sees Lloyd preparing food and decides to ask him for some.

"Oi Brat can you give me some food I haven't eaten the whole day"

"Ah Accelerator I was wondering where you were, Sure here is Prawn and salmon mornay pie with devilled mash"

"H-Hey do you really think I can eat this it seems too luxurious for me"

"It's fine since you are a guest here so it's ok, now here try some"

Accelerator then grabs the dish and walks to the counter and starts eating it there.

"U-UMAII!!" Accelerator shouted when he took a bite

Just then a girl entered and was talking to Lloyd about giving him some tea, then the bald man came in and told Lloyd that his shift is over and took the tea from the girl and tasted it the immediately spitted it out the girl then is seen jumping out the window the bald man then starts cursing the girl and runs out the room, Accelerator who was just standing there eating his food was unfazed and just finished eating and went back to his room to sleep.

~Next Day~

We see Accelerator in his room reading until he hears a screaming sound and decided to follow it and when he gets to the source of the sound, he is greeted by 2 familiar people Lloyd and Riho. Accelerator just scoffs and walks away until he hears another screaming and followed the noise, he then sees that the 2 people earlier caught up and followed him they then go out to the spa to see Aran who was knocked out Accelerator who honestly did not care just went back to his room.