3

"What's up with Amias," Anthony asked.

Amedeo took a sip of his whiskey. "Don't know. But he's being very suspicious."

Anthony nodded. "What do you think, August?"

Augustus didn't say anything. He stared straight ahead swirling the scotch around the glass.

"Maybe he's in love." Anthony snickered.

Amedeo laughed. "Fuck. The girl must be blind."

"Or dumb."

"Or deaf."

"Or forced."

"Enough." They were stopped by Augustus' growl. "Anthony, I want you to look into it. He's hiding something big and I need to know what it is."

†††

"Are you sure no one saw you," Amias asked taking the file from his guard, Jim.

Jim shook his head. "No sir, I made sure no one saw a single thing."

Amias hummed and dismissed him. He wanted to open the file and see the results but he was afraid. He knew whatever the results may be it won't affect hos decision woth the girl but what if he found her. What if?

He shook his head, clearing it of his wandering thoughts. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and opened the file.

He stood there with the file open and his eyes closed like an idiot. He took another deep breath before opening his right eye and focusing it on the papers.

It matches.

It fucking matches.

Her DNA matches his. Fuck.

He found her.

He found that one girl every fucking mafia in the world has been looking for.

Fucking hell.

Amias took another deep breath and opened both his eyes to look at the girl sleeping peacefully on his bed.

Antheia.

He smiled softly. He found her. But then he remembered the condition he found her in and frowned. His sister had been brutally abused and maybe even raped. That bastard is going to pay.

He has to tell Augustus and the rest of his brothers. But tomorrow. He'll tell them tomorrow. Amias sighed as he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before going to lay down on the couch. He has to arrange a room for her the first thing after he tells his brothers because his back and neck's starting to hurt from sleeping on the couch for the past three days.

†††

Augustus couldn't believe his eyes. Amias found her. She's here, just a few steps away.

"Can I -" Augustus cleared my throat wanting to get rid of the teary sound - "I would like to meet her."

Amias nodded. "Sure. She's in my room."

Augustus rushed out of his office when Amias stopped him. "Uh, Augustus. She- she wasn't in the best state when I found her-"

"Yes, you told me," he interrupted Amias in the middle. "Get to your point."

"So, she's afraid of everything. Like every little noise or sudden movement or anything. Try not to startled her and maybe it'll be better if you let me go in first and explain everything to her."

Augustus nodded with a sigh.

Amias knocked on his bedroom door, but no answer, like always. So he opened the door a little and peeped in, she was sitting on his bed, like the past four days and looking out of the window.

Amias cleared his throat gaining her attention. "I need to tell you something." He paused but got no response so he continued. "You see, I did a DNA test, it's a test where you can te if two or more people are related by blood or not. So, I did that, with a little bit of your hair and my blood. And it matches. And see, I had a sister but I lost her when she was a month old. She also had white hair and eyes like you that's why I did the test. And it matched."

Amias paused again not knowing how to proceed. "So, that means you're my sister. The one I lost. You with me?"

The girl, Antheia, nodded, her eyes widened in disbelief.

"And I also have other brothers. And our eldest brother, Augustus, I told him about all this and he wants to meet you. Are you okay with that?"

Antheia hesitated for a while before nodding in confirmation.

"I'll go get him." Amias opened his door and looked at Augustus. "She's okay to meet you."

Augustus sighed in relief. He'd been scared that she might not want to meet him.

Augustus took nervous steps into his brother's room. He stood at the door and scanned the room. She's there. She's actually in his house. Right in front of his eyes.

Augustus felt all those lost emotions flood him as his eyes settled on her. He had missed her. He had missed waking up to her crying because she soiled her diaper or she was hungry or just feeling lonely. He missed how she would always clutch his finger in her small hands even in her sleep. How she always calmed him. He missed having her in his arms. He missed how she'd smile at him every time she saw him.

He also missed the father he had before she was taken. He missed his father's warmth and his mother's love. His siblings missed them too. So he had to grow up and be the father and mother to his siblings.

Despite all the hardships he had to face, he always lived by his father's last words. Find her, protect her and give her all the love in the world.

Augustus sighed. She's here now and she'll stay here forever. He'll never let any harm befall her ever again.

He took another deep breath and stepped forward. His feet took him next to the bed and he knelt down so he didn't intimidate her with his towering height.

"Hi," he whispered.

He watched in awe as she touched his hair with her shaky hand. She looks amazed. Must be because he has the same white hair as her.

Augustus smiled. He felt like his heart is going to burst out with the amount of unadulterated joy he felt at the moment.

"I missed you," he said, his voice choking up.

She again raised a shaky hand to wipe off the tear that escaped his eyes but quickly retracted the hand, realizing what she was about to do.

But Augustus was hopeful. He knew it would take time, lots of time and therapy but she'll get better. She's live a normal life again. She'll be happy again.