one

—ahmaree

"mari come down here and say hi to cleo and her son." i heard my mom yell from downstairs. i shot up and my eyes widened.

her son?!? i know damn well she didn't bring his annoying ass over here.

i walked downstairs and my mood dropped when i seen i was right. she did bring him. but why??? she never brought him before. jah smirked when he seen me. he gets on my fucking nerves.

my mom and cleo were smiling hard as hell.

"we thought it was about time you met my son" cleo said smiling. i knew they planned this shit.

my mom and cleo were best friends for a long time when they were little and they found each other when cleo moved back to florida. when she had jah, she moved away to go stay with her mom.

she moved back when i was in middle school and i've been dealing with jah ever since. idk why they're just introducing us.

"greet each other. say hi" my mom said.

i turned to look at jah and sighed.

"hello jah" i said annoyed

"hello mari" he said still smirking

my mom and cleo were hella confused

"wait you two know each other?" my mom asked

"yeah mom cleo moved here years ago. did you forget we go the same school?" i asked her

"oh yeah heh well go upstairs and have fun but not too much fun" she said smiling.

i groaned in frustration because one, she so corny and two, i hate jah and he's coming up to my room.

we walked in and he shut the door behind him.

"don't touch shit and sit on the floor" i said to him. he ignored me and sat on my bed.

"bitch you thou-" he said but i cut him off by slapping him

"you getting way to fucking comfortable and you aint even been here a whole 30 minutes, you might be a fucking guest but i will beat yo ass. i don't let nobody call me out my name and i'm definitely not finna let you. fuck i look like?" i said to him and he looked butthurt.

"don't worry... i know you feeling me" jah said

tired of this nigga. he keeps saying that to his friends when i really don't want his ass.

"nigga don't nobody want you. get tf out my room." i said pushing him out and closing the door behind him. i sighed laying back on my bed and i dosed off

*426 words*