four

—jahseh

we were at school and i was in my regular group. it was me, stoke, coolie, and trippie. we were standing around my locker until the bell rung. we were just talking but mari had just walked past me. we didn't say anything to each other and we just looked at each other.

"whattt the fuckkkk" ski said

"what?" i said

"you always say something to mari and she always says something to you. she just walked past you and y'all didn't do nun but look at each other." he said

"i'm just tired today." i lied

"y'all fucking." trippie said and ignored him

we were in class and this was one of the 3 classes i had with mari. she literally sat next to me and now i didn't have a problem with that. the teacher started talking.

"class, we're getting someone transferred to this class. y'all may have seen him around school." she announced.

i waited to see who was going to walk in and my mood dropped when i saw rob's (Rob Stone) bitch ass walk in. i did not feel like dealing with his shit. the teacher walk out the classroom and he walked to the back of the class where me and mari were.

"get up bitch" he said to mari and she lifted her head up from her desk.

"you talking to me?" she asked him while kinda giggling.

"you the only one i'm looking at." he snapped.

"naw I'm good...bitch." she said and put her head back on the desk.

he grabbed her arm and i wasted no time getting up and hitting that nigga in his shit. he was on the floor and i started bashing his head in.

"pussy ass nigga" i yelled still hitting him in his face

"JAHSEH STOP!" i heard mari yell behind my but i ignored her. he wasn't finna get away with putting his hands on her.

i started seeing blood on my fist but i kept punching. a school officer pulled me off of him and then they sent me to the office and mari too for no damn reason.

         —ahmaree

my nerves were really bad cuz i just watched jahseh bash somebody's face in.

"jahseh why tf would you do that?" i asked him. he looked at me for a little and then looked away

"cuz he put his hands on you." he said simply

we had to call our moms but my mom wasn't picking up her phone for some reason. jahseh called cleo so she could get the both of us. i heard her cussing him out over the phone but his face was emotionless.

she got to the school and she cussed him out all the way home. i sat in the back seat and i felt bad for him. we got home and i heard her cussing him out next door. i took my clothes off and laid down. i was exhausted.

after at least 30 minutes, i heard a knock on the door. i assumed it was my mom so i didn't bother to put clothes on. i opened the door to see jahseh at my door. i shut the door and ran up the stairs to quickly put some clothes on cuz i was just in my under clothes. i ran back downstairs and opened the door. he was still there with a confused look on his face.

"sorry" i told him

i looked and saw he had a bunch of bags and boxes.

"she kicked me out..." he said and i immediately let him come in.

"there's a guest room upstairs if you wanna put your stuff in there." i told him and he nodded.

i sat on the couch and sighed. then the thought came rushing.

oh shit, jahseh lives with me now...

*653 words*