thirty one

imma try to update more frequently guys, i been caught up in school...

         —jahseh

i woke up and she laid on top of me sleep. we slept the entire day and it was getting close to 12, which then would be her birthday.

i slowly moved from under her and went downstairs. everyone was chilling in the living room.

"wassup vro" ski walked over to me to dap me up. "why mari ain't come down?"

"she still sleep" i said sitting down on the couch

trip walked to the couch and sat down across from me

"jah,what the fuck happened?" trippie asked

i sighed and ran my fingers through my dreads

"she... he um..."

just thinking about it was pissing me off

"i was ready to got to bed when i got to my room. a little after i settled down, i heard banging on my door. when i answered the door, she was standing there, with no clothes and a bruise on her neck."

"she told me what happened and...i wanted to go kill that nigga, but she begged me to wait. if he's not dead now, i'll make sure he is." i finished and the room was silent

"vruh, now i wanna kill the nigga" ski said and chuckled i guess trying to lighten the mood

"we need to get her up and go have fun with her. her birthday's tomorrow" bri said going upstairs

we all followed her and went to our room. she told us to all grab pillows. she counted down and we started swinging. she groaned and pulled the blanket over her head.

"whyyyyy, just let me sleep, i'm so tired" she groaned

"bitch you been in the room all damn day sleep. getcho ass up and let's go have fun, yo birthday is in less than 12 hours" ayleks said jumping on her.

after she laid on her, then ski did. then bri, then trip, then me.

"y'all i can't breathe" she said muffled

we all rolled off of her and she sat up. she smiled at us and sighed.

"fine, i'll get up" she said and they all cheered

...

         —ahmaree

"who's fucking idea was it to do laser tag at 10 at night?" i asked getting out of the car

"it was the only fucking thing open damn" ski said closing the car door

everyone else got out and we walked in the building. we put our stuff in locker and chose our team colors. me, ayleks, and bri on team blue. ski, trippie and jahseh on team red.

as soon as the guy finished instruction, we pushed the doors open and ran inside. we all split up and looked for the other team.

me and ski made eye contact and i ran the other way laughing. i cut a corner and all of a sudden, i got pulled into a small, hidden area. i looked to see it was jahseh.

he pulled me to where our bodies were touching. he had his hands wrapped around my waist and we just stared at each other. i didn't know if he was gonna make a move or not. he stood there staring at me for a while.

he grabbed my chin and connected his lips to mine. he was kissing me very passionately. he slid his hands up and down my back, then into my pants.

he gripped my ass and the kiss started getting a little heated. he removed his lips from mine and moved them to my neck. i whimpered a little feeling him creating a hickey.

"jahse-" i tried to stop him before it got too heated, but he shushed me.

he continued to kiss me and i was getting hot. he groaned a little in the kiss. he started tugging on my pants and i stopped him.

"jahseh we c- we can't" i said out of breath

he looked at me and sighed. he grabbed my neck and pulled me to him, pecking my lips. then i heard a laser sound. i looked down and the light on my vest was flashing.

"jah-" he chuckled walking past me

*693 words*