thirty four

—ahmaree

i woke up and jahseh and groaned not feeling jahseh next to me. i got up and picked his shirt up off the floor, putting it on.

i went downstairs and no one was in the living room. i walked around and everyone room doors were open but nobody was in there.

"what the hell" i said to myself

i looked at my phone and my phone read 7:00. now i know ski and trip definitely ain't getting up this early. i went to my contacts and called jahseh.

         —jahseh

"mi corazon" went across my screen and i shushed everyone in the car

"hello?" i answered

"seh where are you? i'm in this place all by myself, everyone's gone."

"i just went out for a few, i'll be back soon"

"okay, hurry because this a big ass place and it's just me. i ain't tryna get kidnapped"

"you not gon get kidnapped mari, you'll be fine. i love you"

"love you too"

the call ended and it sounded like everyone let out a breath.

"ight y'all need to hurry up" i said to them

"don't rush us negro" ski said

"nigga it's not my fault you and trip forgot to get mari something"  i said "why y'all can't be like bri and ayleks? they been got her gifts"

...

         —ahmaree

after i got out the shower, i went through my suitcase looking for a cute outfit to wear today. i picked out a brown sundress and put on some lashes.

i took some pictures in the body mirror that was in the bathroom and sent them to jahseh.

mi esposo🤍

*5 attatchments*

ma i almost crashed the car.

baby pay attention to the roaddd
if you were driving, you could've looked at the messages later

you look good baby

thank you seh
now stop texting me and drive, i love you

i love you too

i sat on the bed and waited for jahseh to get here. soon enough i heard his voice downstairs and i rushed down there. everyone seen me and yelled happy birthday.

"thank y'all" i said smiling

jahseh walked up to me and part of me folded while he stared down at me. he pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead"

"happy birthday" he said to me and handed me and a small cake with my name on it in cursive

"we got american deli" he said and handed me a plate.

i smiled and when i opened it, ski walked past and grabbed some fries out of my plate.

"i should beat yo ass" and he laughed

...

"it feels so good out here" i said to jahseh as he covered my eyes

" just take a few more steps" he said softly

i already knew we were at the beach. i don't know why, but i've always loved the beach so much. it's just a place where i don't have to think about anything. it calms me so much, and being at the beach at night? it's so soothing.

"alright you ready?" jahseh asked, snapping me out of my thoughts

i nodded my head and he removed his hands. my eyes instantly started to water. there were candles making a path, leading to a blanket.

i walked the path to the blanket to see there was food, sweets, and two glitter rose bouquets. another cake, a small box and a framed picture of me and jahseh.

i turned to look at jahseh and gave him a hug and kissed him all over his face.

"jahseh this is so cuteeee. i love you so muchhh" i said and he smiled

GUYS I UPDATED😆😆😆
i missed y'all
this was gonna be just one long chapter but i'm js gonna split it into 2

*630 words*