seven

—ahmaree

"jahseh stoppp" i laughed cuz jahseh was tickling me

"naw cuz you hit me." he said

well after he hit my head, i ran up behind him and slapped the back of his head. he chased me around the house when he caught me he started tickling me.

"bruh you started it" i said still laughing

i ended up kicking him off of the bed on accident. he looked at me with wide eyes and i just started laughing.

"damn ahmaree you strong asf." he said and i kept laughing

"sorry i didn't even mean to do that" i said and he just smiled.

we heard a knock on the door and i went downstairs to answer it. when i opened the door, ski and trippie were standing there. i almost closed it.

"blackie? you live next to jah?" they said surprised.

"yep" i said stepping aside to let them in

"jah yo bitch ass friends here." i yelled

         —jahseh

she went upstairs and i sat down next to ski and trippie.

"soooo...how tf you end up here?" trippie asked

"vro my mama kicked me out" i said to them

...

i closed the door behind ski and trippie and went upstairs to see what ahmaree was doing. i lowkey wanted her to be around me for some reason. i walked into her room and she had purple LED lights on. she was in her book writing something.

"what you writing?" i asked making her head shoot up

"nothing." she said slightly turning her book to the side so i couldn't see

i smirked at her and sat down next to her. she quickly closed the book and put it on the bedstand. she looked back at me and paused looking into my eyes.

         —ahmaree

he looked at me very passionately. i was a little nervous because jahseh always had a mean or sarcastic look on his face

"jahseh?" i said and he hummed

his voice sounded raspy. he was making me feel so different

"umm..you ok?" i asked and he just nodded.

i don't know what the fuck he was doing to me, but it was something. i just put my face in my hands cuz i'm ngl, he had me turned on

after a minute of just sitting there, i felt him grab my hand and pulled me off the bed. we walked to his room and he grabbed a box. he pulled out a necklace with a broken heart on it. i then realized that it was the broken heart that he had tatted on his face. he put it around my neck. we went back to my room.

he pulled me closer to him and put his hands on my waist. he then grabbed my chin and kissed me.

we pulled away and he just looked at me. he sat on the bed and i don't why but i sat on his lap. i instantly felt him go up under me. he muttered a small "fuck" and i climbed off of him.

         —jahseh

"i'm sleepy" she said quietly

i nodded and she laid down. i laid down behind her and put my arm around her waist. i could basically feel her melt under my touch.

...

she went to sleep really quickly and i just laid there cuz i couldn't sleep. i noticed her book on the bedstand and since she was sleeping, i decided to look at what she was writing earlier. i very slowly grabbed the book and sped through it. most of them were lyrics but then i saw the last page she wrote on.

I, oh, I, am falling for you, falling for you

i smiled realizing it was my lyrics from the remedy for a broken heart. then i actually realized what she wrote.

she's falling for me...

(that ending was real fucking cringe)

*676 words*