twelve

—ahmaree

"ski leave it aloneee" i said to him

we were both high as shit and ski thought it was a good idea to go mess with this big ass pit a few houses down. i told his ass it's gonna bite him and he's still messing with it.

"it's still on a leash. it ain't gon bite me" he said

as soon as he said that, the leash that the dog was attached to snapped. i started running as fast as i could. i heard ski close behind me screaming "OH SHIT" repeatedly and i started laughing.

we finally reached the house. the dog followed us all the way back too. when we got in the house, he leaned against the door out of breath. we still heard the dog outside. he looked at me and i erupted with laughter.

"i fucking told you" i said still laughing

i sat down on the couch and lit the blunt that was on the ashtray. ski sat down on the couch and scrolled on his phone. i passed him the blunt.

we both jumped hearing some yelling outside. i sighed walking over to the window and seen trippie running around. i started laughing and i really started crying when he hopped on his car.

"SOMEBODY GET THIS FUCKING DOG! WHO FUCKING DOG THIS IS?" he yelled and me and stokeley were just laughing

i cracked the door open and seen what i think was the owner of the dog, holding its collar

"omg i'm sorry about him, i don't even know how he even got all the way down here" she said and i looked at ski.

she left and trippie got off the car. i just laughed at him.

"why tf you even here?" he asked and i just shrugged my shoulders

*305 words*