two

—ahmaree

i was woken up by something repeatedly hitting my window. i looked over to see a shirtless jahseh trying not to fall. i hurried up and opened the window. he climbed through and laid on the floor.

"nigga what the fuck are you doing here it's like 3:00 in the morning" i said to jah

"i was bored so i decided to come fuck wit you" he said

"fuck no get the fuck out my room" i said to him

he ignored me and sat on my bed. i sighed because i didn't feel like cussing him out and sat down next to him. i looked at him at the side of my eye and he was staring at me. i ignored him and after a while he was still staring.

"nigga why tf are you staring at me?" i snapped at him

"i was just tryna figure out why you're so ugly." he said simply.

"boy please I'm fine asf everybody want me" i said to him he laughed i rolled my eyes.

"you act like people like you." i said with an attitude

         —jahseh

"you act like people like you." she said with an attitude and i just looked at her.

i got up and grabbed her legs. i pulled her to the end if the bed and she started hitting me.

"get off of me!" she yelled but i ignored her

i grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head. i started grinding on her and she wouldn't stop squirming so i started sucking on her neck.

         —ahmaree

he pulled away and i kicked him. he looked down and smirked at me

"i thought nobody liked me." he said smirking

i looked down and realized i only had on a shirt and panties. i was also hella wet.

"ight imma dip" jah said

"wait you just gon leave me like this?" i asked him

"what you want me to do?"

i sighed. i knew i was going to regret this but he made me like this so he was going to have to fix it.

"can you...help me?" i said quietly and he smirked

"so with my fingers or my-" he said but i cut him off

"your fingers i guess cuz we are definitely NOT fucking." i said

"well be lucky we not fucking cuz you wouldn't be able to take this dagger anyways" he said

he walked closer to me and put his hand in my panties. he laughed and he felt how wet i was.

"damn i made you feel like this?" he said and just went quiet

i looked at him and he was staring at me. he's been staring at me a lot. then he unexpectedly kissed me but it wasn't just a regular kiss. the kiss was full of lust.

he started rubbing me and i gasped into the kiss. he pulled away and looked at me.

his eyes looked...different. they weren't regular. before I could really scan them, he pulled me into a kiss again. then he stuck a finger inside of me. my back arched and i moaned. he chuckled in my ear and that was sexy asf. he sped up and i got louder.

i reached my climax real quick. jah could tell and he smirked. i came all over his hands and he licked it off of his fingers. for some reason, i was eyeing him differently at the moment. he looked so attractive. the moonlight on his bare chest, his pretty eyes glaring at me, and his sexy ass v-line peaking above his shorts.

"ight mari..." he said and i sat there still out of breath

"bye jahseh..." i said to him

he climbed back out the window and closed it behind him. i laid back on my bed and thought to myself.

what if jahseh likes me...

*653 words*