twenty seven

—ahmaree

*skip to the hotel*

we finally got to the hotel. me and coolie shared a room, bri and ski, and ayleks and trippie. jahseh had a room by his self, which i was a little worried about but i tried my best to brush it off.

we decided that everyone was gonna come to me and coolie's room to watch a movie. everyone was cuddled up and jahseh just kinda sat off to the side.

while we were watching the movie, coolie kept kissing me on my cheek, eventually, he turned my face and kissed my lips. i smiled a little and hid my face. i heard the door open and close and coolie chuckled

...

everyone left and it was just me and coolie

"so, you wanna carry on with what we started during the movie?" he said getting close to my face

"nope" i said and walked away. "i'm tired" i got under the blankets

i heard him smack his teeth and get in bed next to me. i shrugged my shoulders and started to dose off.

...

i woke up a little later and checked and seen it was 4:30. i slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake coolie, and left the room. i went right next door to jahseh's room and knocked on the door. i know he wasn't sleep.

a few minutes later, he answered the door. he looked drained and it kinda hurt me a little. i looked down at his arms and sure enough, there were fresh cuts. i sighed and looked at him. he stepped aside, letting me in.

we went to the bathroom and i started cleaning his wounds. the entire time, we didn't say anything to each other, he just stared at me.

"jah could you please stop" he didn't listen

i sighed and hurried up so i could leave. once i got done, i left the bathroom and walked toward the door. he grabbed my arm and I turned around to look at him.

"mari can you sleep with me tonight?" he asked

"jahseh..." i said

"please" he asked again and i sighed

"only because i don't want you to hurt yourself anymore tonight" i said and he nodded

i walked over to the bed and got under the blanket. i sent my mom, bri, and ayleks a heads up text

"i'm with jahseh, it's nothing so please don't say anything to the boys"

i turned my phone off and sat it on the nightstand. jahseh got in the bed and laid facing me. i looked at him and felt his arm snake around my waist. he pulled me closer and we just stared at each other.

he leaned in and attached his lips to mine. i was hesitant to kiss back but gave in. we made out for a little and during the kiss, i climbed on top of his lap. i pulled away and looked at him. i sighed and laid on his chest.

"i love you" he said but i didn't answer

i didn't know if i was gonna regret that kiss

oop...

*522 words*