twenty three

—ahmaree

i got in the car and sighed.

"so why you don't wanna stay at home?" coolie asked

"jahseh lives with me" i said softly

"oh yeah" he said

"and even though he cheated on me, i'll feel horrible if i kick him out" i said

he nodded and we pulled off. i texted bri, leks, and my ma to let them know where i was gonna be.

the ride was silent for a little, then he cleared his throat

"okay don't get mad when i tell you this, but yk i'm gon tell jah you're with me" he said and before i could answer, my phone started to ring.

"my whole 🌎" went across my screen. i made a mental note to change his contact name and answered the phone.

"where are you?"

"it doesn't matter"

"yes it does, and why is your necklace on my bed?"

"i don't want it anymore"

"why not?"

"jahseh why are you acting like you didn't do anything?"

"mari-"

"bruh stop like i don't even care what you have to say, you can go stay with that bitch atp"

"where are you?"

"why the fuck does it matter?!"

"because i need to know where you are"

i sighed out of frustration

"i'm not telling you shit, i'm not your girlfriend anymore."

he hung up on me and i threw my phone to the back of the car. i was so frustrated because he was just acting like he didn't do anything.

we got to his house and he let me stay in a guest room. i let him know i was perfectly fine with sleeping on the couch but he wasn't changing his mind.

i laid down and sighed. i was tired and today was a long day. the video of me fighting geneva was spreading already. she was sending me messages on insta but i didn't accept them. i already know what she was saying.

i kinda shocked myself today. i told myself i would never fight someone over no nigga, but i guess for jahseh it was different. he made me feel different. we shared a lot of the same hobbies but at the same time we were very different.

all the thoughts were setting in and i really was just broken. i didn't know jahseh could make me fall for him so quick. i don't know how this is gonna go but i hope for the best.

*yall i wrote this chapter really fast cs i was tiredddd*

*429 words*