thirty

*i really gotta stop making y'all wait this long*

         —jahseh

i woke up and smiled, knowing who was in my arms. i looked down at her and my smile dropped. she still had a bruise around her neck. even though she was sleep, she looked sad.

i kissed her forehead and slowly pulled out of her grasp, walking to the door.

         —ahmaree

i woke up to yelling and crashing. i quickly sat up realizing that jahseh was no longer in the bed, and he was the one yelling.

"fuck nigga! you think you could just try and rape my girl?! nah you got shit fucked up!"

i got out of bed and grabbed on of jahseh's shirt, throwing it on. i left the room out into the hallway. the door of the room that jahseh was opened so i stepped in a little and watched. jahseh was on top of coolie sending blows to his face. coolies face was bloodied and unrecognizable.

"pussy...ass...nigga!" he yelled in between punches

jahseh's fist were covered in blood. he continued to rapidly swing.

i looked back at jahseh and he was still swinging. i mean, i've seen jahseh fight before, but not like this. it scared me a little.

"yo what the fuck?! x vruh that's enough!" ski said running into the room trying to pull jahseh off

"nah this fuck nigga tried to rape my girl!" he yelled back

he got in a few more hits and got off of him. he looked at me and he expression slightly softened.

"come on, i already booked a new place for us" my mom said

he started packing up my stuff and his. then he picked me up and carried me to the van. everyone else loaded in their stuff and we drove to a nice air bnb .

*lil time skip*

we got settled in our room and i laid down on jahseh. he rested his hands on my lower back.

"why do you still have his blood on your hands?" i asked him and he shrugged

"mari...this is not how i wanted your birthday week to go" he said

"it doesn't matter now, cs i'm with you" i said looking at him and he smiled "i'm tired though" i said

"you can sleep, i know i woke you up" he said rubbing my back " i love you"

i softly smiled and leaned to give him a kiss.

"i love you too"

idk how to feel abt this chapter

*420 words*