ten

—ahmaree

i woke up and i was back in my room. jahseh was sitting next to me. i rolled my eyes and turned to face away from him.

"you okay? he asked, noticing i was awake and i slowly nodded "ahmaree, i'm sorry about last night" he said quietly

we sat in silence for a while

"jahseh...i have a question" i said quietly

"yea?" he said

"do you um...have feelings for me?" i said to him "because i know you've seen what was in my book so you know how i feel about you." i said

he chuckled and looked at me. he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"does that tell you how i feel?" he asked

"no..not at all. you basically just confused me" i whined

he pulled me onto his lap and i put my arms around his neck.

"how do you not know that i like you? i literally made a song about you saying you were my only one and i'd fuck you till you cum" he said and i laughed

"i didn't know that was about me" i said to him and he nodded. "well, i've never had sex before so..." i said softly

"yea i noticed cuz of how tight you were when i fingered you" he said and my jaw dropped

i smacked his arm and he laughed. we stared at each other and i watched as he glanced back and forth between my lips and eyes. he rested his hands on my ass and only looking into his eyes were drenching me. i began to move my hips back and forth on top of him.

he quickly grew under me and he lowly groaned.

"you see how different you are? you get me so aroused so quickly it's crazy." he said caressing my chin.

i continued to grind on him while he rested back on elbows and he started to breathe heavily. he looking was up and down between what i was doing and my eyes. i watched his eyes roll back before he slowly closed them. i was confused because all i was doing was grind. i thought it would be fun for the both of us but it was kinda like he was holding something back. wait...i know.

knowing jahseh for the many years i didn't want to, i found that he was a very sexual person. he used to fuck bitches all the time. he kinda proved how sexually infatuated he was to like...everybody in the the school. he quote on quote said  he" loves fucking"

*flashback*

i was confused as i watched jahseh's annoying ass climb up on the lunch table while his friends recorded him.

"aye aye" he yelled to get everybody's attention. "i just wanna let y'all know...i love fucking. i'll fuck yo bitch, yo bitch. eat yo pussy, eat yo pussy, not yo pussy tho." he said pointing to different people.

"aye i'll fuck the shit out of that bitch right there." he said pointing to me and everyone looked at me with different faces.

"nah i'm just playing, her pussy prolly taste like spoiled eggs and smell like fish"  he said and everyone started laughing at me

i got irritated and stood up on the table as well

"ain't that what yo dick smell like?  all them hoes you fucked, prolly got every STD ever" i said to jah and even more laughter filled the cafeteria .

"aye hoe don't get smart with me, i'll get every bitch in here that done sucked my dick to jump on yo ass." he said and i chuckled

"what? you scared to fight me?" i asked and he shook his head